A walk in the park

[Thanks for the good thoughts, they're much appreciated. I have taken a couple of Tylenol 3s, but am finding the only thing that helps even somewhat is extra-strength Ibuprofen. I'm certainly popping lots of those! If I'm not significantly improved by Monday, I'll call the endodontist's office for an appointment--he's off tomorrow anyway.]

Putting aside all the post-root canal pain and misery, here are some pics from Sunday's walk by the Lake. It was sunny but blustery, as you can see! (Click to better view the pics. I just had the little Nikon p&s with me, though, not my Fuji.)

The fall colours are lovely this year!
 
Hard to see, but there are ducks in the waves.
 
 
 I took a lot of pics of the water spray!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll do another post soon with the two cats I met along the way. I just don't feel like writing much today. (I hear the collective sigh of relief. Ha.)

Peace.

Comments

Cat Lover said…
Great photos Kim! Sunday was a gorgeous day. Glad you could get out and enjoy it.
Sending many healing prayers!
SuziQCat said…
Glad you are getting a little relief...sending good thoughts for less pain and quick healing! Such a beautiful place to live...love how the ducks are playing in the water.
Katie Isabella said…
Sunday was gorgeous here as well. Can't wait to see the two cats you met.
vic said…
Hope your toothies are feeling better as the day goes on. I do wish you could get in to see the dentist sooner than Monday though. Hope things improve for you.
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Those are lovely photos Kim and I do hope you feel better!
John Bellen said…
Some of those later pictures could have been taken on the north shore of Lake Superior or another spot far from any town; very nice.

If Ibuprofen is what works, use them; just watch your dosage. I'm sorry you are heading into the weekend with this pain.
Annie Bear said…
What a beautiful day it was! Your pictures are wonderful! I sure hope the pain lessens.
Mr Puddy said…
Refreshing ! Thanks for sharing =^x^=
I didn't know ducks love surfing!
I hope you feel 100 % so soon
Purrs
Kea said…
Thanks on all counts. I had to push myself out the door, but I'm glad I went. :-)
Kea said…
I felt a bit sorry for the ducks, but they certainly can teach a lesson in riding the waves (of life)!
Kea said…
Glad you also had a lovely Sunday! I'll post the cats soon!
Kea said…
I think things are slowly improving. I'm still quite sore, but stopped taking all the pain meds yesterday AM, they were making me feel sick (along with the antibiotics). Hopefully by Monday I'll be feeling much better, fingers crossed.
Kea said…
Thanks! I think things are slowly, oh so slowly improving. My jaw still is swollen (and quite sore) though!
Kea said…
Oh, WAY too many pain meds Wednesday and Thursday morning. I stopped taking them, they only were adding to my nausea. Honestly, I don't want to take another pill again. LOL.

As for the pics, yes, sometimes when you zoom in on a subject, it certainly can seem we're out in the wilds, when in reality we're in the heart of a city. It's great that we do have all this green space -- though it's certainly shrinking as greedy developers get their hands on any piece of available land and raze everything to the ground for yet another condo or apartment building, or ugly detached housing community. (Hot button issue for me!)
Kea said…
Thanks, it was a lovely morning and I'm glad I made myself get out of the house. :-)

As for the pain, I think things are slowly (too slowly for my preference) improving.
Kea said…
Thanks for stopping by! You'd find our climate VERY "refreshing" (read cold). LOL. Those ducks can teach us all a lesson about accepting what comes and just riding the waves, literally and figuratively. :-)
meowmeowmans said…
Beautiful photos, Kim. Sorry to hear you're still having that mouth pain, but glad the extra strength ibuprofen is helping a little. Hugs.