Does this make me look fat?

It's the winter "coat," right? Or maybe the camera angle.  :-D

Peace.

Comments

John Bellen said…
Wow, he's fat, all right. I hope he widened the hole to his burrow. Evidently, he wanted to make sure he had his winter fat in early...
Kea said…
LOL! This the same grey squirrel that always is in our space. He (or she) had been in the garden before I snapped this. Nicki was going nuts at the patio door, and as soon as the squirrel went back up the fence I let him out. :-)
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
That is a well fed squirrel!
Annie Bear said…
Maybe the squirrel should horde some of those nuts. It looks like he (or she) is eating them all. Cute pic!!
meowmeowmans said…
SOMEbody's all ready for the long winter ahead! :)
Poppy Q said…
Wish we had squirrels. I also wish we could fatten up for winter.
Cat Lover said…
Wow, he is chubby! I've noticed in the last week or so they are really chubbing up.
Kea said…
You could take our squirrels, pests that they are. Cute, but pests! :-)
Kea said…
Someone around here must put peanuts out, otherwise where are they getting them? They're leaving a few too many out, though! :-)
Kea said…
Maybe they know something we don't about the winter ahead! :-O
Kea said…
Agreed! Someone certainly is leaving plenty of food out for them. It's not me!
Kea said…
Maybe too well fed. LOL.
OMG I LOVE THIS! It looks like ME!! I have been doing NOTHING but eating for the past week!!!!!!!! I blew off Weight Watchers 2 weeks in a row!!!!
Kea said…
Ha! Oh, Caren...I long ago regained the weight I had lost 3 -4 years ago, but now, over the past year, it's migrating to my middle. OMG, I'm a muffin top now...but I still eat sweets, so that's my fault. LOL.
Saku said…
I'd say someone is ready for winter. Perhaps that can be my excuse too. :)
Rian said…
Kim, I think that squirrel is ready for the next 2 winters! It's amazing he can even run from your cats.
Mr Puddy said…
OMG !!!! He is WELL Well well FED !
and what a coincidence ! I do post MR. Squirrel too =^x^=

PS : Mom just caught him in the picture, General she just got a tail
Kea said…
I'd like to use that excuse too! :-D
Kea said…
LOL! Perhaps they just sense the winter will be really bad? Yikes, I hope not!
Kea said…
Someone must be giving them an unlimited supply of peanuts. :-)

We saw your squirrel and hope you can become "friends." Heh heh.
N & D.......if thiz squirellz knot heavee wait vizshuz, then call uz burd loverz......we hope ta cod heez KNOT round yur place ~~~~~☺☺☺♥♥♥

Kea said…
LOL! Yeah, he's a heavy weight 'vishus' squirrel, all right. And of course he's around our place, he's in our garden all the time! (He's sitting on our fence in the pic.)