Maple Flavour
The maples are starting to turn now...I guess that means we really are in fall, though you'd never know it by the weather today.
I'm on vacation this week, enjoying being able to go at my own pace, not head in to the office at 6:40AM. I'm spending more money that I should, but hey, life is short...and getting shorter every day!
I think the boys are enjoying having their servant around a bit more too. Nicki did have an asthma attack yesterday morning, unfortunately, after three months of being cough-free (to the best of my knowledge). I'm admittedly disappointed, because last year he went 10 months without coughing, it was only with this past spring pollen that he had several bouts. I'd hoped he'd be fine through fall this year as well, but that's not to be. I really don't know why, nothing has changed in the house or outdoors. He seems fine otherwise, knock on wood.
They're still having fun chasing the squirrels that are brave or stupid enough to come down into the space when they're out.
Pics from the end of September
I'm off to visit friends tomorrow, back Friday, having the pet sitter come in a few times to take care of the boys. It'll be interesting to find out whether Derry comes downstairs for her. He'll be hungry if he doesn't. :-D
Happy almost Thanksgiving to those of you in Canada (Monday the 10th is our holiday). For anyone near the path of Hurricane Matthew, please be safe and be well.
Peace.
Comments
Beautiful colors on the maples.
Hope the boys get on well with the sitter.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Derry and Nicki =)
As for not having to rush...Yes, that's the crux of it. My week days are taken up with work, and my weekends with errands and household chores. It's wonderful to have a break from that!
Nice to see you guys back, and I bet Annie and Pierrot are so happy to be home again and settled now. :-)
Hope you enjoy your visit with friends and that all goes well with the boys! Purrs to Nicki for no more asthma attacks!
partee at yur place 5 minitz afturr momz gone, fire up de grill. we haza cargo load oh fresh catch !!!
safe travelz two yur mom and grate time !! heerz two an eeltail catfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥
I know Nicki's asthma attack was disappointing, but it may be that his asthma will only be lessened and not cured, unfortunately. As hard as that is on him, your present regimen seems to be doing him much good, and he's undoubtedly feeling better. You're doing a wonderful job taking care of those boys.