The aftermath

Santa was good to the boys, and they had a great time Christmas morning:

 
 
 
 
 
 They zonked out for several hours after all the excitement.  :-)
 
We hope your Christmas was equally enjoyable!

Peace.

Comments

Cat Lover said…
The boys do look like they had a wonderful Christmas. Even a tussle thrown in! Very sweet.
See you soon!
BeadedTail said…
Presents, paper, tussles and naps - that's the perfect kind of Christmas!
Annie Bear said…
What a fun Christmas you guys had! I'm so glad! I loved seeing each of these pictures. :)
Katie Isabella said…
IT was and I LOVE seeing those boys all happy, playing and zonked!
John Bellen said…
Christmas was good here, but it looked like the cats there enjoyed it more than mine. Wht a lot of activity - even some tussling!
vic said…
Looks like a good time was had by all.
meowmeowmans said…
What a great Christmas you all had. The toys, the tissue paper, and the tussling! Oh, and the naps!

Big hugs to you and the boys, Kim. :)

Rian said…
Cute pics, Kim! Toys, tissue, and naps! Heaven...
Just precious! You can tell they were having a blast! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody
Saku said…
What fun! Toys and paper too....I'm sure they were beyond thrilled. Totally understand why they would need a nap, I know I sure did.
doodz !!!!! looks like de dood in red waz veree good two ewe both
thiz yeer !!!! way kewl ☺☺☺♥♥♥
it is a sign of a good holiday when you need a nap
Look at all of those toys! You did a great job on the tissue!