Really, Ikea?

Anyone see what's wrong with this? I've given you a hint.

Click to enlarge.
Righhhhtttttt.

I don't think so.

I've emailed them twice, with the JPG attached. Not surprisingly, I've not heard back. I even posted it on their FB page and asked if it was a web site error; no response.

Good thing I really don't need a new mirror. And even if I did, I'd be looking locally, thank you very much. 

I was home sick yesterday (severe headache that started on Wednesday and was worse yesterday), but feel better today. 

Nicki, unfortunately, had another asthma attack this morning, four days after his last one. Rats. If this trend continues, obviously I have to look at adding in either a bronchodilator or perhaps Prednisolone for the short term. That was his third attack since his dental on the 5th. 

Otherwise, they seem to be okay.

Pics from yesterday, through the patio door glass.
 
At least it's Friday. I can't say the day has started without frustration, as I'd like to smack my old boss updside the head right now. He can be very unkind in his remarks (to me), and this is one of those days where I wish he'd retire sooner than later. Anyway. It's not life and death, so on we go.

Take care of yourselves and of each other.

Peace.

Comments

Random Felines said…
purrs - the weather here is messing with mom too so she can sympathize (and $169 for delivery??? yikes)
Kea said…
I'd like to think my bad (understatement) and Nicki's asthma were weather-related. The first, maybe, but the latter? Probably not.

Yeah, that delivery charge was crazy. Ikea Canada delivery fees are all over the map and quite often utterly absurd.
Cat Lover said…
Hi Kim, You and Chuck both suffering. Must be the erratic weather. The barometer is swinging up and down like a yo-yo. Glad you are feeling better.
What is with the delivery charge from Ikea???? You could probably take a bus or train
to the nearest Ikea and still come out ahead!
So sorry your ex-boss is making unkind remarks. I don't understand what is made better by being unkind.
The boys look adorable as usual!
nicki...dood...sorree buddy that azz ma dee sided ta pop in fora vizit.....pleez tell de bass terd himz KNOT WELCOME & ta go home N due knot come bak....ever.... derry waves two ewe dood; glad yur doin aye oh kay.....N tell yur mom her could fly round trip we iz sure sum wear for 169.00 $$$$$ WHOA ~~~~~~ talk bout price gougin ~~~~~

heerz two a frogmouth catfish kinda week oh end two all ♥♥♥
Kea said…
Actually, I probably could train it to Ottawa to the Ikea! :-)

Ikea customer service got back to me to let me know that had been corrected on their web site. I'm duly impressed.
Kea said…
I really wish the asthma would go away and not come back too, especially considering his Flovent runs me up to $230 per month. I use two inhalers at the same time, the older for his AM dose and the newer for his PM dose. Sometimes I need to buy only 1 in a month, which is a savings, but often he needs two per month. For that money, and that dose, his asthma darned well should be under control.

Ikea has corrected their error. :-P
John Bellen said…
That dental visit must have upset the equilibrium that you and Nicki managed to create previously. I hope it is just a matter of him settling down again, but it is worrying. The poor guy.

And your health was on the upswing yesterday, either. I'm pleased that it has faded now. Your boss doesn't sound like he contributes to anyone's well-bring. I have a boss like that. He knows absolutely zero about employee relations. His idea of motivation is ordering people to do better. Sigh.
Kea said…
My old boss is pretty hands off, and has been good to work for overall. He just doesn't respond well when one isn't utterly logical and detached in one's thinking. That is, if I get emotional about something (not ranting, just upset) he gets p*ssy. Which only p*sses me off further.
Anonymous said…
Oh, yikes. Wrong, Ikea! Good grief.
I hope your year has the kinks out, now. This, too, shall pass. Hugs.
Annie Bear said…
Oh, shoot. I'm sorry about Nicki's asthma attacks. He and Derry look so wonderful though!

I'm also sorry about your unkind boss. :(
Katie Isabella said…
Here! Take this hug I'm sending and apply it. Good girl. xx
Hope both you and Nicki feel better soon.
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
I was thinking like John that the last procedure with Nicki upset his balance and threw his system into asthma attacks. I hope it will subside to make it better for him and easier for you. Glad you got the IKEA shipping worked out and that you're feeling better.
Kea said…
Life always has kinks, some minor, some not. And some days just need copious quantities of good chocolate! :-D
Kea said…
The boss should know better; we're not all mini versions of him. Anyway, that's done, I ate lots of chocolate all day and hey, now it's the weekend. :-)
Kea said…
Thanks for the hug, I always take those. :-)
Kea said…
Thanks! And thanks for taking the time to stop by too. :-)
Kea said…
I hope that's all it is too, thanks!
BeadedTail said…
Poor Nicki! Isabella has been having more attacks lately too but I think it's due to the dry air inside the house since we've been shut up for so long because of cold weather. We do have a humidifier going so hopefully she'll stop having them soon. That was quite a glitch at Ikea!
meowmeowmans said…
Holy smokes. Where the heck is IKEA delivering that mirror from? AND how? LOL.

We are so sorry to hear that Nicki's asthma is acting up more often. We hope it settles down -- maybe, as John said, the dental and stress from it upset that balance you had found. Purring and praying that's the case, and that things improve soon.

Sorry your old boss is being a jerk. :(
SuziQCat said…
Hope Nicki feels better soon and that you can find the right combination to keep him well.