The new addition to the family (no, not four-legged)

I was in HomeSense this morning, just to browse around, and saw this:

It's a door stop -- they had a larger one that weighed a ton (I could barely lift it off the shelf), not something to take home on the bus with other packages and groceries in hand. The larger one also was more than I was willing to pay. But this little guy or gal, at $10, was perfect.

Derry, however, appears to be less than enthused.
Well, at least the owl wasn't something feathered or furry and breathing! That really would have gotten the boys' furry knickers in a twist. :-D

I hope you're having a good weekend so far.

Peace.

Comments

Cat Lover said…
Hi Kim, I love the owl doorstop! What a great piece! Derry doesn't look too impressed. But you got a photo of him on your lap, that's great.
Talk soon!
Clooney said…
Love the doorstop, yep I guess Derry isn't digging it! Thank you for your Gotcha Day wishes...hope all is well with each of you!
Maebeme said…
It's adorable, it doesn't need to be fed, or cleaned up after, and won't make a peep. Great addition!

That is quite the look on Derry's face. :p Have a great rest of the weekend!
Kea said…
I discovered it's very hard to take cat selfies! :-D
Kea said…
Thanks for stopping by! Same life stuff, different year. LOL. I hope all is well with you all too. Best.
Kea said…
Yes, you're so right! It doesn't need meds or vet visits and it won't disrupt my sleep, either. LOL.
BeadedTail said…
Very cute owl! It'd be cute in the garden too so I might have to find a Home Goods and get one.
John Bellen said…
That startled me when it popped up on my screen, that staring rock...
The Cat Guy said…
Cute! Both the owl and Derry!
meowmeowmans said…
What a cute doorstop! Your comment about the bigger one not being something to take on the bus made me laugh. I never have really big things delivered to my office, because it's a mile walk to the train, and then and hour ride from there. :)

Derry may not be enthused about the doorstop, but he looks great!

Hugs!
Poppy Q said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kea said…
You're right, it would be cute in the garden. Mine is staying in my bedroom, however. :-)
Kea said…
LOL! I think "she's" cute. You know what freaks me out, though? Old dolls with glass eyes. ::shudder:: Those bother me.
Kea said…
Thanks! I hope everyone is doing well!
Kea said…
What, you don't want to haul an ottoman or area rug home on transit? Can't think why. :-P
Kea said…
I think so! :-)
Kea said…
Thanks, I think so too. :-)
dood...we wood bee lezz than enthoozed lezz az well....

sew like what

.....yur mom HAD TA PIX A BURD....coulda been anything...

but oh noe......her HAD TA PIX A BURD !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥♥
Kea said…
She'd say sorry, but she's not sorry. :-P She does love owls!