I guess I'll keep the cat


It's half price at Value Village today for super-saver members, in advance of the general public sale tomorrow.

I spent what I consider to be a fortune (average of $4 per item, with tax) and came home with 15 sweaters, 4 pj/lounge bottoms, a brand new scarf that matches perfectly with my maroon winter coat, and a terrific tote bag (Denver Hayes).


Everything is great except for three sweaters and three pj bottoms that will go back next weekend, for exchange.

But I'm keeping the cat.  :-)


Peace.

Comments

We are glad you will be keeping the cat :)
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Annie Bear said…
Nicki is so cute! I see he approves of your purchases. I see a lot of pink, so I approve too. :)
Katie Isabella said…
DANG I wish I could go there. WHAT bargains!!!
Linda said…
Bargains, especially the tote bag,and I would definitely keep the cat.
Kea said…
I hope Nicki's glad I'm keeping him! :-D
Kea said…
Yes, lots of deep pink, fuschia! I only wear the colours I like, not what's "in season" or trendy.
Kea said…
Thrift store shopping isn't for everyone, but it sure works for me!
Kea said…
I found two other awesome totes at the Mission Thrift Store yesterday. It's been a fabulous bargain-shopping weekend!
Saku said…
Yep, we agree...the cat should stay. What a great bit of shopping! Mom bean loves the tote.
You found some great deals =) The tote bag is very pretty!
Looks like somebody else approved of your purchases!
what a fabulous haul!!! Especially...............THE CAT!!
Poppy Q said…
It is good that you are stocked up for the winter. Nice to see some bright colours - I am a mainly black/grey/navy/white girl so I admire your brightness. Glad you are keeping the tabby. You wouldn't be able to exchange him for much.
meowmeowmans said…
Now THAT is what we call getting a lot for you money! A CAT. Imagine that! And we would keep that handsome mancat, too. :)
Cat Lover said…
You did wonderfully Kim! Like Poppy Q I admire your brightness. It would be grey, brown and black for me!
Nicki looks adorable as always!❤️❤️
That cute cat was the best buy of the day! Enjoy the new clothes!
Kea said…
Everyone loves a good bargain, right?

That cat has NOT been a bargain...good thing I love him!
Kea said…
LOL. Yes, I think so, though he's certainly not been a bargain!
Kea said…
I don't have the colouring to look good in dark colours (next to my face). I wear only navy or black on the bottom, though.
Kea said…
That cat is the only thing has wasn't (hasn't been) a bargain. LOL.
Kea said…
You know I don't have the colouring to look good in dark clothes, not on the top. :-D
Kea said…
That cute cat has been the most expensive "purchase" ever. Next to the house itself! :-D
Kea said…
We all love good bargains! And I love that tote too. I found two on Saturday at another thrift store, though not colourful like this one.
John Bellen said…
As good a deal as everything was, the best bargain was the cat - though I think people would offer a lot for him in exchange...
Kea said…
Ha! Trust me, no one will offer anything for a 12-year old cat with asthma and kidney stones. Good thing I'm keeping him!
SuziQCat said…
That's a great find! Glad you were able to find so many nice pieces. I'd keep the cat too!
BeadedTail said…
You did good on getting so many clothes plus a handsome Mancat! Score for sure!
Kea said…
You have to be in the mood to bargain shop, I'll say that. :-)

I have to keep the cat, no one would take a mature cat with various health issues!
Kea said…
I thought so, thanks! :-)