It seems to be acceptable

First, happy Thanksgiving my fellow Canadians! I hope you're having a lovely long weekend.

On Sunday I bought the cat condo I wanted for the boys, and managed to get it home from the pet supply store in a taxi-van. I found the same one on Wayfair, would have gone that route if I wasn't able to arrange to get the in-store one home. However, I'm glad to have been able to give my money to a local store.

As for the new cat stand itself, it seems to be acceptable. The boys were all over it, three rounds of playing yesterday. They exhausted themselves after the initial excitement, slept for a while (last photo), then went at it again, two more times in the afternoon. That pleased me no end!

I just got it in the door and Nicki was all over it.

It was a hit! Of course the novelty will wear off in short order, but I'm still glad they're enjoying it for the moment.

Peace.

Comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
They look so happy with their new condo!
what adorable photos!! You had to be BEYOND tickled that they both are enjoying it sooooo much!! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! xoxo
BeadedTail said…
Oh my! What a fabulous condo for two handsome boys! We're glad they love it so much! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
DOODZ !!! that tree iz total lee awesum...itz grate ya can switch up what levelz ya wanna
chillax on N leeve de spare level for snax....speekin oh pie, a most happee thanx bee giving
two ewe all....N joy yur day ~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥
Katie Isabella said…
This is the best EVER of any condo or tree pictures ever ever! They LOVE it!!!!! Oh what great pictures! And standing on the legs and reaching? Riches!!!
Katie Isabella said…
That 6th picture down...I would be shouting out the door "He LOVES his new toy"!!
Katie Isabella said…
And Happy Thanksgiving!
John Bellen said…
I thought of Atlas, holding up the world.
John Bellen said…
I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was a wonderful one, too, but, clearly, it was for two in your household, and I know when they are feeling great, you are. What a joy it is to see the boys having fun with their new furniture/toy. The novelty may wear off to an extent, but I have a feeling they will be treasuring this gift from now on.
SuziQCat said…
Fantastic condo for the boys! Hope you had some relaxing times over your holiday weekend.
Poppy Q said…
Thats awesome Kim. The boys are never too old to enjoy a toy. You might even inspire me to look for one for miss Pops.