A bit of mid-week "sunshine"
The front lawn of a house I pass on the way to Food Basics is always peppered with yellow crocuses in the spring. So cheery and uplifting!
Derry is uplifting to my spirits as well (okay, most of the time).
We're expecting our provincial premier to announce a province-wide stay-at-home order starting at 12:01 AM tomorrow and lasting for 4 weeks. I hope voters remember what a hash he and his government have made of this (ignoring health advice two months ago) when it's time for re-election.
I'm going to enjoy myself as best I can anyway, since it doesn't change my daily routine. At least spring is here, sunshine abounds at the moment, and I'm taking both Friday and Monday off as a birthday gift to myself (April 10). Even if I only do spring cleaning--or nothing at all--it will be a mental break from work.
Wishing everyone Peace. Stay safe and stay well. 💖
*Comments are off for Wordless Wednesday.*

