Friday Funnies

Have a great weekend, everyone.  :-)




Comments

The last one is me, that's why only a shadow to show the world!
Kea said…
Well, I'm at the age where I would need a LOT of botox and/or collagen injections to actually look good. Oy!
Rian said…
That first cartoon was our Julie...

and the last one is me. I try to not look in the bathroom mirror when I get up during the night, bed hair and age is scary.
Kea said…
The first one was Nicki! He would knock things off tables during the night, just so I'd get up. I'm surprised the lamp on my hall table didn't break, though the fabric shade took a beating. :-P
Scott Metzger is not only hilarious; he has cats down to a "T" !!! :)
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Thanks for the laughs today!
The first one is almost me except I have to drink another cup of coffee not break the cup. Don't speak to me before my second cup!
Kea said…
He does. I get a kick out of the ones of his that I've seen. :-)
Kea said…
We all need more smiles and laughter these days!
Kea said…
Ha! I SO understand that!!!
Those are all so good! Have a fabulous weekend and hugs to Derry!
Dearest Kim,
Love the one about the CAT CROSSFIT.
Haha, counter jumps would work but curtain climbs is impossible at our home... 😳
We only have solid oak indoor shutters and no curtains. BUT windowsills in all rooms and that's heaven for kitties.
For the litter box squats they must run down the stairs and occupy one of 3 litter boxes, one oversized. Anyway for using their natural litter box outdoors, they too must run down the stairs... So it looks like we give them a good workout.
Our second male kitty would jump on the buffet in the kitchen and with his hand push one of my beloved petite four plates down onto the tile floor... He did that so often, for demanding attention or whatever, that I had to look for 12 replacement petite four plates. We use them for a little piece of chocolate or such. The same kitty also would chew off any orchid bloom while we were on the phone, talking to Mom & Dad or other friends/family. The know what we LOVE and get you right there. But we always loved them despite their tricks.
Hugs,
Mariette
John Bellen said…
Ha, yes, especially the first. And the third one, too, really.
meowmeowmans said…
Haha. Thank you for the laughs, Kim. The world has gone mad, so it sure is nice to smile at these funnies. Happy weekend to you and Derry. XO
The J-Cats said…
We love all these - especially the first.
Katie Isabella said…
I love them ALL! So perfect. I like Mark Parisi's cartoons always. He nails it.
Maebeme said…
Love them all. I must admit that the mirror frightens me some mornings...who the heck is that woman?