Friday Funnies

I'm a bit late with my post today because I was at work (!) collaborating with my boss and another co-worker all morning. It was SO nice to do that, first time in two years! There's just no comparison between in-person and virtual collaboration.

Anyway, I hope I haven't posted these previously, but if I have, I hope I'll be forgiven. :-D



Comments

Yep, definitely Precious on number one. Glad you had a great day
at the office!
John Bellen said…
I always wondered how little Red Riding Hood could have been fooled...
meowmeowmans said…
HA. those are funny. Especially the second one!

Kim, that must have been so awesome to meet with your colleagues in person. I have had a few in person days at the office (we have one or two per month now), and I feel the same way. :)
Kea said…
Kevin, you know, I was fine until about 3 PM (at home), when I hit the wall. LOL. I realized that other than seeing a couple of friends a few times over the past year, that was the most time I've spent interacting with the *same* people at one time. Sure, I'm out for several hours on weekends for errands, but it's not the same, I'm not taking to people for most of that time, and I don't have to be "on" in a work sense. So I really crashed, desperately needed a nap (but didn't get one, of course).
IF NUMBER ONE ISN'T SPOT ON !!!!