It's come to this

Yesterday my boss asked me to schedule a 1-hour Teams meeting with six "top" people in various departments. It's been a long time since I've had to do this, thank goodness, and it was a struggle to find a time to meet with all the their admin staff...just so we all can find a time for the actual meeting. (Nine days. Nine days to find a time to meet with all the admins.) 🙄 

This is what work has come to!

Anyway, if I haven't been around to your blog to leave a comment lately, I'm not ignoring you, I'm mired in work, thanks to a massive process failure on the part of another department. I'm grateful for my sweet Derry-Bear; I'm not sure I'd stay sane (haha, no comments on that!) without him! ♥

Comments

Rian said…
Love that pic of Derry!
Dearest Kim,
Sure, Derry-Bear embraces you all the way and there are no humans that can actually 'feel' with their 6th sense what we're living through!
Good luck with sorting out that mess.
Hugs,
Mariette
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
I hope the work lets up but you sure do have a lovely cuddly stress releaser!
Hang in there. Let Derry be your stress relief hand ball. Only don't squeeze too
hard.
Cat Lover said…
Hi Kim, love the photo of Derry, he is such a sweetie. I hope you are soon out of this mess at work.
Just wanted to let you know our emails aren’t working again. Chuck will be phoning Cogeco again!
Take care.
Ah yes, I sort of remember work. Derry sure looks comfy cute!
meowmeowmans said…
I can see that sweet Derry is a great comfort when work gets crazy. Ava is the same way for us. Here's hoping you can get that meeting time worked out. You'd think it would be easier with technology, but alas ... not even close. Sigh. Hang in there, dear friend.
round here, things are DONE after they should have happened PRIOR
TOO, then everyone's *&^%$%^ that it's all wrong and someone else's fault
and the hot a$$ mess just keeps on rolling with the punches til the you
know what's knee deep....

derry...wavez two ewe dood !! ~~~☺♥
John Bellen said…
Sometimes, working the old-fashioned way is better: the boss says, ‘Let’s have a meeting’ and no matter how bothersome or what you’re in the middle of, you go to the meeting. But the good work done by cats remains the same…