Friday Funnies

I need a bit of levity after this week. Apologies if I've posted any of these before; I'm too tired and/or lazy to go back and check.




After this week, I wish! Alas, no wine for me.

Comments

Thanks for the funnies. I hope everything is settling down again.
I don't think Precious has ever stayed awake for 2 hours at one time since she was a youth at age 2 years! No need to apologize for posting about Derry. We that follow you want to know how he is doing and how you are handling the situation. And how you too are doing. Life comes at us too fast and there are too many issues to bottle them up. Lynn and Precious
Dearest Kim,
The first, second and third are very good! Oh, they can give you that look if things went not entirely 'their' way. Of course being taken care of by a cat–sitter is by far not the same as getting cuddles and being talked to and played with 😉
Hugs,
Mariette
"re runs" are the best... and anything by scott metzger is hilarious; viewed ten times or 100 !!!
happy weekend :)
Katie Isabella said…
Love theose. And I don't care of they are repeats.
Those were fun ones and I hope you get all rested up soon.
catladymac said…
Good funnies ! We hope Derry is still doing ok !
Poppy Q said…
Thanks for the funnies. Hope you get the chance to relax this weekend.
Maebeme said…
Fun! I'm sure I'll get that look from Saku when I return from my trip.
John Bellen said…
Ha! The second and third, especially. Two hours? Impossible.
meowmeowmans said…
The third one is especially funny! I hope your weekend is restful and restorative, Kim!
just emailed you, hoping all is ok!!