Christmas Eve Eve Friday Funnies

As of today, we are CLOSED until January 3rd; yippee! Happy dance! 💃

Here are a few more "funnies" from Pinterest, including one that a blogger sent to me as well.




The Rudolph one, below, was sent to me by a blogger. I admit I had to look at it three times before I got it...but in my defense, it was 4:30 AM at the time, when I first woke up and checked email. :-D


For any "Star Wars" fans!

Have a lovely Christmas, everyone, whether you're retired, on holiday, or working. I'm writing this on the 21st, and with the impending weather "bomb" headed our way, I expect I'll be either be trying to dry out the basement from flooding (if we haven't lost electricity) and/or dig out from the subsequent snowfall!

Be safe, stay well. 

Comments

Dearest Kim,
For me it is too early still and having a fever doesn't help me either...
But I want to wish you and Derry a Merry Christmas and hope you stay safe during the winter weather.
Hugs,
Mariette
Have a very merry and dry basement Christmas. The blizzard conditions hit here about midnight, and even though the snow may only be 6 in it is whipping around at about 80 miles an hour. The cartoons were cute and I'll have to go back to the one but it took you a few minutes to figure out. Because I too just got up and am not really thinking yet. Be safe and warm, because that's what we're praying for here. Lynn and Precious XX
Kea said…
Mariette, I hope you feel better soon!

I wanted to extend Christmas wishes early, in case we lose power and are out for an extended period of time. Fingers crossed that does NOT happen, though.

Take care.
Kea said…
Hi Lynn. The basement isn't dry, it has leaked on the problematic adjoining side, where it has occasionally leaked for the past 20 years, when the rain comes from the east. I suspect the neighbour's eaves/downspout aren't draining properly, or that because the ground is frozen the water has nowhere else go. Anyway, that's minor stuff and TMI!

Six inches of snow is quite a bit of snow, really, 15 cm. We're expecting that much and more once the temps drop.

I hope you stay safe and snug at home and don't have to travel anywhere. Take care!
Merry Christmas!!
Thanks for the funnies. It took me a while to get the joke until I sang the song ;)
Hahahaha!
Purrs, Julie and Nancy
Kea said…
Yes, me too, Nancy! My best to you and your family! I'm keeping Julie (and you) in my thoughts and prayers. Happy Christmas!
Zoolatry said…
Merry (and Meowy) Christmas to you and dear Derry! Enjoy the time off (you will!!) And I am not going to "dampen" (basement reference, my joke, not funny) things by even mentioning the W.....R.
Love, Ann (oh, and June the CAT)
Gidget Blue Sky said…
merry christmas to yoo all
Rian said…
Enjoyed the cartoons! (I like the box one best) I know you're getting worse weather than us, so stay home, stay safe, and stay warm!
Well it is evening here and I still don't get the report joke!
Kea said…
"Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history...." 😁
Those were really good ones! Be safe and keep warm up there. I got the Rudolph one.
Maebeme said…
LOL. I had to start singing the song for it to dawn on me.
I do hope you didn't lose power during the storm. I read there were thousands of customers without power. Not a good time for it, though I guess there is no good time.
Have a wonderful Christmas with your Derry, and enjoy your time off!
meowmeowmans said…
I had to sing the song before I go it. LOL! Merry Christmas to you and Derry, Kim. We love you both -- stay safe, inside, and warm.
John Bellen said…
The cat playing in the wrong box... Children will be children, no matter what species... I like the cinema playing 'Paws', too...