Friday Funnies

I'm not feeling particularly lighthearted or chipper, but it's been such a lousy week that I wanted to post a few Pinterest funnies to lighten my mood for a few moments, and maybe yours too.


I do this one, below, too often!



Take care and keep well. I have a "Monday Mancat Memories" post scheduled for the 23rd, featuring the boys of course. I hope it will help me remember all the good years, not the sad and difficult times.

Peace.

Comments

Kim, good funnies for a Friday morning. Getting ready to leave for the grocery before the snow comes in this weekend. You will remember all the good things. And if you're like me every time you think, Derry will pop into your mind and that's good and very okay. My problem has always been I have to make sure that I don't use Seney's name out loud on Precious. After 10 years her name is the only name that pops into my brain when I'm ready to open my mouth. Crazy. Looking forward to your man cat memories. Lynn and Precious XX
Dearest Kim,
That top one is perfect and what a prideful kitty face holding up his/her resume!
We all leave such lists I guess—at least once in a while...
Wishing you well and embrace the warmth that comes from fond Derry memories!
Got my Barty on my MAC and he looks at me any time I log in... We NEVER forget our furry angels that God granted to live with us for a while.
Hugs,
Mariette
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim and angels D&N
You cracked me up this morning and I thank you! Well done!! OMCs the string theory hit home too
I retired from the Physics department I recall hearing lots of talk about all kinds of theories.
Imagine The Big Bang Theory tv show?! That was what every day was like working for with
these fun, peculiar and very kind professors.
Healing hugs and lets make some biscuits
Cecilia
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
I think you picked some great light hearted moments!
Having a memories posts is a good idea. It makes you look back on the good memories you shared together. I am sure you will have tears when you choose them. I still do after all this time when I see them. When I was choosing this weeks, the following post was a short video. I still find it very hard to watch videos but I did and it made me smile.
catladymac said…
Boy that one about the lists fits our huMom to a T !
John Bellen said…
Re. the first cartoon: some jobs were meant to be filled by cats... I look forward to the memories of the boys...
Yes, you've had a terrible week but I did enjoy those funnies.
Maebeme said…
Thanks for the chuckles - the first one made me laugh at loud. As for the lists, it used to be an issue, but I have for that on my phone. I holler at my Google mini to add things to the list and I can pull up the list on my phone at the store.
Now, that will work tomorrow as long as the phone I dropped in the kitchen sink this evening dries out. It's in a bag of rice as I type this. If not, I'll be wandering the store but I sure don't remember what I told Google. :p
Take care - I look forward to the post about Nicky and Derry.
meowmeowmans said…
Those were great selections, Kim. We're in the middle of interviewing some job candidates at my work, so the first one totally made me laugh. We are looking forward to your post on Monday. And please do know that we are continuing to send you love, light and all good thoughts.
The J-Cats said…
Great funnies! The one about the wine really made Mummy crack up!
The funnies are cute! I can relate to the lists being left on the counter-sigh- :) Be gentle with yourself. I look forward to your Monday post.
I loved the funny about leaving your list on the counter-definitely me. I look forward to your post on Monday.
SuziQCat said…
My boys are professional biscuit makers...Flynn and Rusty are the best!