Friday Funnies

 



Comments

Cartoon number one and number two Go paw in paw. Kitties want their food kitties one through treats kitty wants their food kitty wants their treats. I guess at least they know what their objective is when I haven't got a clue with mine is. Maybe I'm one of those aliens that came in from another planet. Some days it feels like it.
MOL!!! Mum and I liked the funnies!
Mum really liked the quote!
Purrs, Julie
Thanks for the funnies. I like the quote too.
My Mind's Eye said…
NOTHING....OMCs OMCs... felines work smarter not harder.
Kim you find such fun funnies.
Hugs and happy weekend.
Cecilia
Katie Isabella said…
YUP! True as anything ever!
Dearest Kim,
Well, having five kitties—you NEVER need to set the alarm; unless you need to get up real early.
They love stomping all over you until you throw that down duvet open for getting out of bed.
Then they follow you into the bathroom and even sit on the vanity—watching you how fast you can get ready to serve breakfast!
It is humorous and we love it. Not half an hour ago when I had to get on all fours under the bed and behind the bed (pulling it off the wall, it slides easily over the solid oak planks) for mopping up Dido's barfing in 4 spots. Pour boy—it went well for maybe three weeks. Just had given them all their noon snack as we both have a tea with something before Pieter takes his nap.
The special food Dido does not want to eat, so all of his siblings have to finish the 9 more cans left from that order.
Feeling SO grateful for having pulled up all our carpet (not at once, as our financial situation would allow us...) due to my Asthma problems and having to use the pump inhaler. Never had any problem since! And for mopping up kitty accidents it is a blessing as well.
But we LOVE THEM—NO MATTER WHAT!
So grateful that Dido never aimed at the wool/silk rug in the living room.
Hugs,
Mariette
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Cartoon number 2 is what Boo does to me if I dare move throughout the night.
Those are all cute and that last one is so true!
Maebeme said…
Saku adheres to cartoon #2, though I'm (somewhat) happy to say he only starts 60-90 minutes before my normal wake-up. Some days I'm able to put him off for most of that time, but I've been known to get up, feed him, and go back to bed for an hour or so.
The quote of George Bernard Shaw is spot on.
John Bellen said…
Hector knows to start waking me about half an hour before I have to get up. Apparently, he thinks I need practice.
Smiles. The Minnie kitty reminds me of a certain fluff who lives here! The quote, while funny, also makes me sigh. LOL. Thanks for sharing!
meowmeowmans said…
That first one is hilarious! As for the quote, it's funny AND true. Hugs to you, Kim. Hope you are having a nice weeknd.
Marvelous Marv said…
Wowzers! Did our Mom ever laugh. Kozmo figures every time he comes in the house he should have treats and he is VERY LOUD and he never gets them! *(Well, sometimes our human brother gives him some) We LOVe the cartoons! Keep on being awesome! Purrs Marv
The J-Cats said…
These are furry funny.
OMG all 3 of these are fantastic!!!!!