Wordy Wednesday: Annie high on "love"

Ann at Zoolatry had proposed that posts on Wednesdays in February reflect love, friendship, kindness, and caring.


I'm a bit tongue-in-cheek with this, but here are a few pics of angel Annie demonstrating how much she LOVED the catnip I had given her. Long-time followers of this blog will have seen these, possibly more than once. The snapshots are from July 2009.





Of my four cats, she loved catnip the most, I think! 💖

Comments

I always say when my cats have had catnip that way that they are literally whacked out. Therefore I call it wacky weed that I grow here in the neighbor cats just love to come and get it. It's fun to watch the reaction from each cat as it can be a little different. Those are some really great photos. Lynn
Dearest Kim,
Oh, that photo of Annie with her tongue out—LOVE it and she shows her happiness so purely and openly.
Of all 10 kitties I have had (and still have 5) none ever was crazy of catnip.
Hugs,
Mariette
Those are great photos of Annie enjoying the nip.
Marvelous Marv said…
These are great photos of Annie enjoying catnip! What a character Annie was! Awesome and PURRFECT for Love Wednesday! You ROCK! Purrs Marv and Mom
That was fun to see, we were always such Annie fans.
My Mind's Eye said…
Annie you go girl...I might have that same look when there is chocolate involved.
Hugs cecilia
The Island Cats said…
Beautiful Annie! Enjoying what she loved.
Maebeme said…
I didn't find your blog until 2012/2013, so the earlier photos are new to me. Funny Annie, she certainly did appear to enjoy the 'nip. None of my cats have ever been quite as enamoured as she was. Saku, sadly, likes to eat it and then heave it up. Eww!
pilch92 said…
Annie is such a cutie.
meowmeowmans said…
Oh, these are so very wonderful, Kim. We can see that your beautiful Annie did, indeed, love her catnip. :)
Katie Isabella said…
I knew nine but I swear I can't recall how much she loved her nip but I am certainly glad she did. And had it to enjoy.
John Bellen said…
My goodness, she looks like a zombie! That's love, all right...