OMG, Peepers would be the top kitty cartoon is here today. she loved to lay on the "old fashion" and still missed paper news paper! I had a hard time ever reading any of it. But the treadmill, well. I had one for 15 years and used it a bit in the winters. But 3 years ago I simple sold it. I figure I was walking outside dressed like an Eskimo for a couple miles every day I could stand to be out. The other days were my mini-vaca from exercise, lol. We are getting the mega rain today, but I do feel bad when I see the crippling snow north and in our Pacific northwest. Stay safe. Lynn
MOL BOL LOL OMCs Kim you scored A++++++++ today on the funnies. Before we finally canceled out subscription to our newspaper, we were having a time with the delivery. Each time I called they said well you know you can read it on line. Lost password support, human laps and the treadmill all are quite familiar here. walkin Happy Friday and hugs Cecilia
After a couple of days with my grandson, the last one looks very appealing. The second to last one would be Saku - he likes to cuddle close and hates it when I move. Sometimes a claw or two comes out to remind me who is boss. (That gets him moved in a hurry!)
Comments
Those made mum giggle. Me too ;) MOL!!!
Purrs, Julie
Before we finally canceled out subscription to our newspaper, we were having a time with the delivery. Each time I called they said well you know you can read it on line.
Lost password support, human laps and the treadmill all are quite familiar here. walkin
Happy Friday and hugs
Cecilia
LOVE that 1st and 3rd one!
Sitting up on my bed and finally able to type.
Did an update yesterday evening on my blog...
Hugs,
Mariette