Friday Funnies




Below: This is true. I don't even own an iron or ironing board anymore.

Have a good day and weekend!

Comments

Those are great! I do have an iron, but it only comes out before we go on a cruise. I get all my laundry done on the ship because it is free because we have cruised so many times. Everything possible is put in on the last full day for packing that night.
Poppy Q said…
I have an emergency iron, but it's not come out of its bix so far. Wash dry and hang up straight away.
MOL! Those were good funnies! Pretty true too ;)
Purrs, Julie
The cartoons are a riot! They'll get me thru the day, lol. And my iron is a mini one that sees
the light of day maybe once a year if I really feel bad about a wrinkle. No ironing board, just
a towel on the counter. have a fun weekend.
pilch92 said…
These are great. I haven't seen any of them before. Love the Downton tabby.
Those were all good ones. I need a fatbit!
Maebeme said…
Good ones - the life with cats is the story of my life. I do own an iron, but use it rarely. Oddly enough, the last time was today, when I ironed a plaid shirt I purchased for Eli.
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim I'm so glad the Friday funnies are still here. We took a road trip yesterday (70miles) to have lunch with our daughter for an early Mother's Day. Fun fun place. I'll post about it on Happy Tuesday.

Well I do own an ironing board. 99% of the time I used it in my quilting. Lots of pressing there.
I rarely iron clothing...since I found Downy wrinkle releaser spray. Just give them a light spray and let them dry at room temp
Hugs Cecilia
meowmeowmans said…
I work from home most of the time now, so I don't have to iron as much as I used to. :)

That third cartoon is so funny. We've learned to shuffle around the house, so as not to ever step on a tail or paw.
The J-Cats said…
These were cute. The only one We've seen before is the Downton Tabby one.
Mummy says She irons only if the situation is desperate and there is no help for it.
John Bellen said…
I wish I would iron. I still have an iron and a board, but everything comes out pretty good if I hang it up right away. Well, they come out well enough...
The Fitbit one cracked me up......both in reference to ME and cats! lol. I also love the ironing one! That's me!