Monday Mancat Memories

From May 2008, the first outdoor tussle I have pics of. The pic quality is poor, but it's still fun (at least for me!) to see them. I miss their tussles! (Note: Derry typically went right to his back when tussling, no modesty for him, no strategically placed leaf graphics from me. LOL.)












They both took a break at that point; Nicki in particular seemed to need a few minutes of rest. Derry, however, was ready for round two, and tried to instigate that, below. It was short-lived...for the moment. They tussled hard again shortly after I snapped these!





Thanks for stopping by and sharing the memories. :-)

Comments

Poppy Q said…
Awww they look like they were having good mancat fun in the garden.
That was a fun tussle. Cats have no modesty so don't need leaf graphics!
I do believe every good wrestler has his very own style and it looks like that's just exactly what Derry had going for him. On the back with the feet up. It look like a beautiful day for both of them. It was nice that you were actually there to get pictures of him like that when they're playing so well.
My Mind's Eye said…
Derry and Nicki were experts at brotherly rumbles full of love. I like the photo that looks like a hug is about to happen...MOL MOL but I know better it is round 2
Hugs Cecilia
They sure did have some mighty fun tussles!!!
nobody could tussle as well as your boys!
John Bellen said…
Wonderful pictures. I like numbers five and eight especially: number five looks like Derry got a hard left into Nicki's chin, while later, Nicki got a bite on Derry's paw when he tried to repeat the blow with his right. What a good tussle!
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
They had such fun together! Lovely memories.
meowmeowmans said…
Nicki and Derry sure were good at tussling! Our Angels Gracie and Zoe used to throw down like that every now and then, too. Zoe was smaller, but somehow she used to be the winner most of the time. Hugs!
Maebeme said…
They certainly enjoyed their tussles! The photos make me smile.
The J-Cats said…
They were having a great time, weren't they? Nothing like a good bout of wrassling...