Friday Funnies

A few "funnies" for a smile today.  :-)




Not that I relate in any way to the following, of course.

And an interesting word for the day:

Have a lovely day and weekend!

Comments

Thanks for the funnies. The first one made LOL!
I would say between the last cartoon and your new word of the week you're feeling a little tedious at work already. Hang in there hit only last until spring, lol.
Kea said…
Lynn, my work has always been tedious. LOL. But I have awesome co-workers and bosses, and a lot of flexibility, so that makes up for it. :-)
My Mind's Eye said…
Non puffy...OMCs that was so funny.
It has always amazed me and is so endearing how cats
can change their minds in a nano second. First they are all in our faces then they put us in our place.
Hugs cecilia
Maebeme said…
I'll admit it, it took me a minute or two to understand the first one. Forgive me, I'm tired and worn out at the moment.

And, boy oh boy, did that last one resonate with me - especially my last couple of years at work.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Those were sure cute and that new word is very appropriate from my work days too.
John Bellen said…
That's me: the chicken in the cubicle. Only I don't get a cubicle...
Ramfazzled? I hope you are not feeling that way-too often :)
I like the friendly and fickle cartoon.
meowmeowmans said…
Haha. That's some good and attentive customer service. :)

Ramfeezled: I've been feeling like that a the end of every work week as of late!