Monday Mancat Memories

Still from August 2008. The boys being boys:  A brief tussle, Nicki posing, Derry looking over his shoulder at me, and then Nicki on high alert at the fence.







Thanks for sharing the memories with me, have a great day!

Comments

Dearest Kim,
Lovely memories of your kitty family!
Love the way Derry is looking at you...
Hugs,
Mariette
Kim, those two boys certainly got their exercise together didn't they. Always playing in tussling around together. It's great. You have good sunny pictures of them today, and we have some here the boy that heat is going to turn on this week. I hope it doesn't make it as far north as you. Lynn and Precious xx
Cat Lover said…
Oh Kim, love these photos! Derry has Nicki pinned down! Gosh, I miss those two.❤️❤️
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim Nicki and Derry were just the best of brudders and
playmates and so very handsome
Hugs Cecilia
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Oh I just love seeing these photos of very happy days.
Katie Isabella said…
I miss the boys too, Love seeing them again.
Maebeme said…
I love seeing the boys - I think their tussles were world class!
Such fun photos, they really were tussle pros!
John Bellen said…
It looks like Derry had the better of the brawl that time.
Lovely photos. Nothing like a good tussle.
meowmeowmans said…
We always loved seeing Nicki and Derry tussling. Still do in these sweet memories. XO