Friday Funnies

 



Have a terrific day!

Comments

Funny! Raining here this morn, so glad to see something to brighten my day.
Got out for walks on Wed.and Thurs. but not sure about today. We needed the rain even though it is too late to help the trees hang onto their fall leaves. Have a great weekend. Hope you get a glimpse of the neighborhood kitty, Oscar, yes?
Kea said…
His name is George, as I recently discovered. :-) No sign of his brother Leonard, though, to the best of my knowledge. I wish she would keep George in, though he doesn't seem to be as bold and "busy" as young Leonard was/is.
Too funny! Everyone hopes to not see costumes here!
My Mind's Eye said…
Mol mol mol oh Kim this is superb
Hugs Cecilia
meowmeowmans said…
Haha. The last one is perfect. That's why we always use Photoshop if costumes are needed. :)
John Bellen said…
So far I have refrained from putting my cats in costumes. I have enough scratches...
Maebeme said…
Very funny!

I've only ever tried to put Christmas head band on the cats. Sasha tolerated it for about 30 seconds, Sami and Saku not at all. I shudder to think what Saku would do to me now, if I tried to put a costume on him. :)
Katie Isabella said…
That Rehana person is a spammer.
Great funnies! We have been on holiday so I am trying to do a bit of catching up.