Holiday greetings to all!

Happy holidays to all, no matter what you celebrate!

I sent this card out to those of you for whom I had addresses; I hope it arrived. And I hope each of you has a lovely Christmas, filled with good company and good food, and at least a bit of time to relax and just breathe and enjoy.


For those who have other seasonal celebrations, I have a more generic, seasonal card as well.


Thank you for continuing to visit/comment, even though all my fur babies are angels now and I haven't been inspired to post often, or about much. Happy holidays and all the very best for 2024!🎄

Comments

Thank you, I have received your card. In fact my first three cards all came from Canada!
I hope you received mine. After the Royal Mail fiasco last year I no longer hold out hope for anything arriving. We are supposed to get post five days a week but are more likely to get it once every 10-14 days if it turns up at all!
Kim, I'm glad to see you were celebrating the holiday season with your cards. Hope you receive lots and lots to enjoy looking at. They can be so fun to open the mailbox and see something pretty inside. Have a great trip and we look forward to seeing lots of pictures when you get back and settled. Lynn and Precious XX
Dearest Kim,
Love your card: Kim and her angels...
Yes, we have kitty angels that will always be inside our hearts!
Merry Christmas to you and enjoy your family time.
Hugs,
Mariette
K

a merry christmas to you and all the best
for a happy 2024. looking forward when I
AM online, to seeing more photos….they
are always the best….you should quit your
day job ‼️‼️🎄🎄😺💚💙
Maebeme said…
Cute card.

Merry Christmas Kim! Enjoy your break from work.

Merry Christmas to you from all of us here!
Katie Isabella said…
Merry Christmas Kim. To the Angels too. XX
John Bellen said…
A merry Christmas to you, Kim. I am sure your angels, human and feline, are watching over you. May they give you a peaceful and contented Yuletide.
Poppy Q said…
Merry Christmas Kim, a lonelier one for us this year, I am going to enjoy the sleep ins and relaxing. Julie xxx
meowmeowmans said…
Merry Christmas to you, Kim. We hope you have a wonderful break from work, and that your 2024 is filled with so many good things. Thank you for being our friend! Hugs!
The Island Cats said…
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas...and a wonderful New Year!
My Mind's Eye said…
Hi Kim thank you for the very nice post and ecards...I appreciate that you are staying in touch with everyone. It is good to stay connected with things that make you happy an they make us happy. I thoroughly enjoy your posts. Have a pleasant time with your family
Warm Christmas hugs and thoughts,
Cecilia
The card is adorable!
Wishing you a peaceful Christmas.
Thanks for your posts.
The J-Cats said…
That's a lovely card. We wish you a wonderful Chrissymouse.