Whisker Wednesday

Leonard this morning. I don't think I've noticed his long whiskers before.


He squirms around so much that it's almost impossible to get a pic that isn't blurry. He's a sweetie, though I know he's just coming by for treats. 

I haven't seen the grey and white cat again, though. I think he and Leonard move in different circles, so to speak.

Have a great day, all. I'm slogging through work today, with a lot of files to wade through, and I want a tee-shirt like Dad Terry is wearing in today's post on angel Brian's blog: 

https://brianshomeblog.com/2024/03/wordless-wednesday-nope-not-today-with-tinslee-and-dad.html

Ha!

Comments

My Mind's Eye said…
Leonard OMCs those are some award winning whiskers...
and you wear them well
Hugs Cecilia
Dearest Kim,
Leonard has indeed super long whiskers and eye brows!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Those whiskers are quite impressive, Leonard :)
wavez two ewe leonard frum de land O trout
thoz R sum awesum whizkerz dood 😺‼️🐟
Wow on those whiskers! Leonard is a cutie and glad you get to see him and without snow!
You must be having a count down to blast off to your Dad's.
Have a great weekend ahead. Lynn and Precious XX
Those are most impressive whiskers! Hey, my shirt came from our WalMart and was $6! You can see the bottom of it but it says Nope, not today!
John Bellen said…
Those are indeed some fierce whiskers - and he's no doubt proud of them.
meowmeowmans said…
Leonard's definitely got some impressive whiskers. I love that he comes to visit -- even if it's mostly for yummy teats. :)
Those are wonderful long whiskers.
Maebeme said…
He's a cutie! It's a shame he is allowed to roam outdoors, but lovely that you get to visit with him.