Mancat Monday with George and Nip

I had a couple of new catnip toys tucked away and I dug one out last Thursday evening just to see if George would enjoy it.






He did, at least for a few minutes! I think he's more treat-motivated than nip-motivated, but I'll pick up a package of organic nip the next time I'm in a local pet supplies shop getting his Greenies.

Happy Monday!

Comments

I'd say it looks like George was enjoying sunshine on this step and a catnip toy quite nicely. No doubt he enjoys his food treats the best.
Cat Lover said…
Kim, George is adorable! Love those catnip toys, Miss Kitty had a couple.
dood….eye total lee get it…a new toy iz grate for bout .12 secondz then itz off
ta sum thin elze !!! itz pawsum awesum oh …. kim ta think bout ewe tho….sew play
with it for bout nother .12secondz ‼️😺🐟💙
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim
George is lucky to have you for a friend.
Looking forward to his next visit. I expect his Greenies and organic nip will be very much fun for you and George
I hope the last bits of the kitchen makeover have been completed.
Hugs
Cecilia
Dearest Kim,
George at least showed some gratitude twards his nip.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Handsome George looks pretty happy with that toy!
John Bellen said…
It looks like he drooled a bit. A few minutes' distraction is not bad for a cat's attention span.
Poppy Q said…
He looks happy here.
Juno said…
Hi George! You look happy and enjoy sun bathing! :)
Juno xo
Rian said…
Kim, I've learned that some cats love catnip, others not so much. But George seems to be enjoying that catnip toy!
Katie Isabella said…
Kim, you are the best Mommy!!! Even if Gelorge doesn;t live there (wish he did) he is being treated like the precious gift he is.
Maebeme said…
I suspect George will be back for treats and/or nip - he clearly knows a good thing when he sees it. Happy boy!
Looks like George enjoyed that nip toy. I see drool marks on the paving slabs!
meowmeowmans said…
How fun! It does appear George liked that nip, even if it is lower on his list of likes than Greenies. :)