Try not to be the bug

With the exception of Thursday, I've been the bug on the windshield of work life for the entire week. Splat, splat, splat! I'm chalking it all up to the full moon this coming Monday, which I think is a super moon. 😁🌕

Anyway, here are a couple of smiles for the day. 




I hope you're all the windshield this week, people. 🙃

Comments

Those were so good and I think we have the same couch LOL!
Love 'em all. Me, I have no motivation any more it seems. I need a kick (in the butt) start! You are really working yourself at both ends of the candle. Have a good weekend.
John Bellen said…
"Me when I have time", especially...
Zoolatry said…
What happened to the polka dots on the blue chair? Oh, I know ... they are already totally covered-up by kitty cat fur!
Katie Isabella said…
I LOVED these. And really up until I killed both knees a month ago (starting therapy) I was bitten by the No Motivation thing...now who is sorry? Me. I wasted available time! Hope YOU are the windshield starting now!!! BTW-- I answered almost everyones comments your too on the blog of Katie.
Maebeme said…
Sounds like a not so good week, I hope next week is better.
Cute cartoons!
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim you find the bestest funnies....
Love push the envelope
Hugs Cecilia
meowmeowmans said…
Oh, that sounds like a tough week, Kim. I hope next week is better for you!

The pushing the envelope cartoon really made us smile!

Hugs!
The J-Cats said…
Love all these - especially the first one!
I love the last cartoon :) Hope your week got better!