"Ring around the Rosie"

This is Rosie, snapped this morning at my chiropractic appointment. What a sweetie she is!
 

She's my chiropractor's elderly dog, now blind (Diabetes), though I didn't realize she couldn't see until my chiropractor mentioned it. She wanders around without any issue except the occasional bump into a wall, and definitely likes attention and cuddles. I hope I see her there again! 

Happy Friday, have a terrific weekend!

Comments

wave z two ewe rosie frum a cat in de land oh trout! ewe R one cute pup 🖤🖤🖤🐶‼️😺
My Mind's Eye said…
Rosie I want to kiss your nosy and hug your neck.
What fun to have a K9 greeter at the Chiropractor.
When I had my monthly chiro visit on Wednesday...there wasn't a K9 but the gal behind the desk 'always sings' Simon and Garfinkle's song "Cecilia" to me
Hugs Cecilia
Kea said…
Cecilia, that's such a nice thing for her to do. Unless she sings like I do, of course. 😆
Dearest Kim,
At least Rosie is being loved by her human and taken care of under his sight!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
I love going in places that have resident pets, cat or dog. I always feel more relaxed because of it. Thank you for the B-day card! Birthday is Sunday for me, oh how the bones will creak, lol. Lynn and Precious XX
ZOOLATRY said…
Awww, such a little sweetheart.
She really is such a cutie gal.
Maebeme said…
She's a cutie! I don't think I've ever seen a dog or a cat at any medical appointment.
meowmeowmans said…
Rosie sure is cute. How nice to be greeted by such a sweetie when you go the chiropractor!
John Bellen said…
With their sense of smell, I think dogs and cats cope better with blindness than do humans. That's why I had no compunction about keeping my Cammie alive and well after her stroke blinded her. She had another contented year after that.
The J-Cats said…
What an adorable woofie Rosie seems to be!
Ramblingon said…
I have had beloved woofies too. I love that Rosie gets to go to work with her Dad.
Poppy Q said…
I love a sweet scruffy puppy 🐶