Happy Holiday Wishes!

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday season, whatever and however they celebrate. May 2025 bring good health, safety, love, and Light to All.

(Scanned snail mail card that, due to our ongoing postal strike, I'm unable to mail this year.)


For those who celebrate Hanukkah, the image below is from Freepik.com.


Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and just Happy Holidays in general! 

Comments

That is a lovely card, thank you. I did send out my cards to Canada in the hope the strike might be resolved and they would arrive eventually. I do have a few spares so if nothing turns up I can send another when the strike is over. Happy Christmas to you.
Precious and I thank you for the delightful Christmas card. Always a kitty with a Christmas tree is the way to go. Have a wonderful holiday. Lynn and Precious XX
Such a cute card. Laila and I are wishing you a very happy and wonderful holiday.
ZOOLATRY said…
Happy Christmas, Kim ... our "mailed" one might get there, one year or another ... thank you for your pretty card!
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim what a lovely card...thank goodness scanMAIL is working.
I'm so sorry about they mail strike. Just wondering what folks do about receiving bills etc. Not everyone has access to computers (or knows how to use them) to pay on line.
Hugs Cecilia
K, Merry Happy to you as well‼️‼️, may 2025 be awesum pawsum and I truly hope that strike is resolved….what if people have meds, doctor bills, and the like, that come via postal service 🙀🙀🙀
The Island Cats said…
Adorable card! Happy holidays to you and yours!
Those are very pretty cards. I hope your postal strike is over soon.
Maebeme said…
Lovely cards Kim! Wishing you a happy holiday and all the best in 2025.
meowmeowmans said…
Such a cute card, Kim! Hoping the postal strike ends sometime soon. Meowy Christmas to you, too! XO
John Bellen said…
Merry Christmas! I hear the postal strike may be ending, so I will mail my cards. They probably won't arrive in time, but they will go out just the same.
Poppy Q said…
Happy holidays to you too Kim. I hope you get time to relax and put your feet up. Julie xxx
The J-Cats said…
What purrty cards, both of them. Meowy Chrissymouse to you.
Katie Isabella said…
Merry Christmas Kim. And Katie said to send you a head bonk in gratitude on account she felt loved by your comment. XX
I love the Cat Christmas card-even if it can't be mailed. Merry Christmas to you!