McCutie McBain

I met this fellow, name of McBain, in HomeSense this morning. He's a three-year old lab mix.


He was a VERY good boy, didn't approach me until his human gave him permission. (For which he got a treat, perhaps because I said for being so good he deserved one. 😁)

It's always such a joy for me to get a bit of fur therapy when I'm out and about, and our HomeSense certainly seems to be a great spot for it!

I hope none of you has to negotiate the holiday shopping crowds, but if you do, pack your patience...and maybe a treat for yourself!

Comments

John Bellen said…
McBain looks like a smart and good dog. I won't be going out shopping much - not much money to do it with, anyway - but if I do, I hope I meet a wonderful animal or two like the ones you do.
Love that sweet, sweet face!
meowmeowmans said…
Aww, McBain is SO cute! We love that you got some fur therapy when you were shopping. :)
McBain looks like a very nice dog.
The J-Cats said…
McBain looks like a furry sweet and well-behaved woofie.
I see that puppy looks like he was in the human toy department. Instead of the doggie or kitty cat toy department. Hopefully he got something out of the trip even if it was just a yummy treat. And you got a bit of fur under your fingers. My only shopping is the grocery and believe me that is bad enough. At least the sun is shining this morning while I'm here early early. Have a great week ahead. Lynn and Precious
My Mind's Eye said…
McBain is 100% tall dark handsome and SWEET.
What a lovely surprise to meet him. He is very good a posing too
Hugs cecili
Rian said…
I love labs and lab mixes. They are such good dogs. If I had my druthers, I'd have a yellow lab. Granddaughter brought her Bernese Mountain pup here for Thanksgiving. He's only 8 months old, but huge... and adorable.
I wonder if he is a service dog in training, the fact he wasn't allowed to approach you, until given purr mission :) ! looks like link, the lab mix my sister had !! ♥♥
Maebeme said…
McBain is a handsome dog and clearly well-trained. You seem to meet pets everywhere. :)