"There's no people like snow people..."

"There's no people like snow [show] people..." (a take-off of Irving Berlin's, "There no business like show business")

Kiki over at Brian's Home ~ Forever has a snow family to show you today, and I couldn't resist adding to the theme, as I was passing by this house on my way home before work this morning (coffee run).
 
 
As long as I've lived in this area, they've been putting out their snow family.
 

I've posted pics over the years, but I'd swear this family (families?) breed during the year. They seem to increase in numbers annually!

 
They line the front of the house and the westerly side.
 
I know it's kind of cheesy, but I love it and it always puts a smile on my face. I hope it does yours too! 

Comments

I really like that they are not real snowmen! I'm sure it won't be long before there is snow enough in areas to make them. Not really looking forward to that, lol. We were above average temps for months on end until 2 weeks ago. Then we magically dropped below average and are staying there. Went for 6 bird baths in one day to 1. And it freezes every couple hours. I drive by a house that has at least 50 blowup holiday themed decorations, from Santa to Bugs Bunny. I'm sure the kids love it as the bus drives by. Lynn and Precious XX
Maebeme said…
Oh they are cute! Definitely makes one smile. :)
Oh yes, they are totally cute and you know we love snow people too!
My Mind's Eye said…
I would those kinda snow people.. no mess no fuss and most of all no SNOW
Well done Kim
Hugs Cecilia
Kea said…
Oh, there's snow now! It's been snowing most of the day! ❄️❄️❄️
Katie Isabella said…
That snow family caused that!!!
meowmeowmans said…
That snow family most definitely made us smile. What a fun tradition!
That is a lovely big snow family. I know Canada Mail are on strike, but I have posted your card in the hope you get it eventually. I will send email cards later as well.
What a great snow family! You can never have too many and you can leave them up all winter long.
John Bellen said…
I hope they keep adding more each year...