More doodle than labra

My normal routine resumed yesterday (i.e. work, appointments) and I had my first chiropractic appointment of the year. (Ah, there's nothing like having to bundle up and head out in the minus 20 Celsius windchill temps. So. Much. Fun.)
 
However, I was rewarded by getting to see Raye, the labradoodle of one of the front desk staff. She was about 12 weeks old (and big then) when I first met her at the latter part of November. She's a lot bigger now, all legs!
 
I'd says she's more "doodle" instead of "labra", with that curly-ish fur!
 
 
 
She was a very good girl, sat politely for the treat I gave her, courtesy of her mom. Very gentle, very sweet disposition.

And a bonus pic of 12-year old Biscuit from the weekend, down at my favourite coffee shop. She was a cutie in her orange booties!

I love that you don't have to go far in this city to get some fur therapy. :-)

Comments

Fur therapy definitely soothes the soul and the mind. Hope the actual chiropractor treatment soothed the body. Booties fur a bootiful pup. And yes, what long lean legs on Raye! All the better for a fast run I bet. Bitter cold here too and we only got 4 inches of snow Sunday night with lots of flurries still going on. Just 75 miles south they got 10 in places. Can't keep the bird bath thawed and the feed out. My only exercise for now, except the basement steps a dozen times. Lynn and Precious XX
My Mind's Eye said…
Raye is a bundle of sunshine oh just so perfect and sweet
And Biscuit looks adorable in her orange booties
Oh the love you found.
Thank you for the lovely wishes.
Hugs Cecilia
it’s nice to see furred friendz while out and about…not a lot of cat or dogs in establishments here🐟‼️💙😺
They are both lovely. Love those little orange boots!
Such cutie pups! Those orange boots are pretty darn snazzy!
meowmeowmans said…
They're both so cute, Kim! I love that you get to frequent those pet-friendly businesses. :)
John Bellen said…
A juvenile and an oldster, both being loved. So nice to see. Going back to work is not...
Maebeme said…
No pets are allowed here in the park, but I made certain to bring photos of Saku, Stanley and Spencer with me (along with the grandson). We do have roosters and chickens nearby as I hear the crowing every so often. :)
The J-Cats said…
Raye and Biscuit are both such cute woofies!