Friday Funnies

We had one glorious day of spring this week, plus 3 Celsius and sunshine. Almost shorts weather. 😁 We're back to winter now!

Anyway, happy Friday, have a terrific day and weekend. 





Comments

Of course I love these. They go great with my bit of sunshine today. We had a thunder storm at 6:30 PM yesterday and of course that sent Precious flying off my legs. Once she's off, she's off!
I hope to walk today but the wind is to be 30 mile per hour. I've only
been able to walk 2 times this month! I realize you must walk at least to the bus stop, but you do go for lovely looking bitter cold walks by the water. Brave woman. We expect snow back Sat. whoopie. Have a great weekend bundled up. Lynn and Precious XX
John Bellen said…
It's been windy here (a chinook): warm enough to mat the snow, cold enough to need warm garments. We'll see what next week brings. (And a couple of my cats ask for food almost immediately after they have eaten (and refused further food) - as if I don't know when I last fed them!)
Love the funnies. We have part sun today and hopefully through to Thursday. Daytime temperatures are getting to 9C but night is below freezing. With the strong north easterly winds it feels much colder.
My Mind's Eye said…
Cats are always sure they will starve because humans are in constant need of retraining.
I surely hope your winter is on its last leg very soon. We've had very nice few days now they say 20 degrees at wake up on Sunday.
Hugs and warm thoughts
Cecilia
Gidget Blue Sky said…
es-spess-shully like dee last wun!!!
ther bee wind…az usuull ….heer in TT…de gurl sayz itz az crazed az chi town 💨💨💨💨💨🙀😺‼️
Those rea ll really good ones!
Maebeme said…
Cute, all of them! It's been melting in Saskatchewan too. I'll see how much when I arrive this evening.
meowmeowmans said…
We had a warm up here today, but the winds are picking up and we're going back down to winter-ish temperatures tomorrow. Sigh.

These cartoons gave us some smiles, which are much needed with all the madness going on right now.
The J-Cats said…
The cartoons gave Us a giggle. Sky Cat knows We need it.
Katie Isabella said…
Oh I love those! Shorts weather indeed. Us too. Ample sun the past several days, high 50's...Fahrenheit...let's go river swimmin'!
Katie Isabella said…
I LOVED the cartoons! I'll share them with the family!