Friday Funnies

With apologies if I've posted these before.



Have a great day and weekend!

Comments

I haven't seen any of them before. The first one would be so typical. The math one I would have once done totally in my head, but I admit when I got to dividing by 69 I had to use the calculator. I must have got the + and the - parts right as I came to the same answer.
I was good in just plain old arithmetic, but when I had to take algebra in the 9th grade, it was over my head and behind me as I had failing marks for the first time ever. Still do not care what X + B ='s! Love the cartoons, need them this wet wet wet morning, lol.
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim I think the theme to the first cartoon is if you're gonna break it you better make it too.
Math R Not Me give me history and literature
Hugs Cecilia
awesum job kitteh one‼️‼️‼️ and eye noe de answerz ta de math questshun….coz cowz at ten yeerz …wayz mor …N a yellow sheep, matterz knot if himz flyin south ore swimmin side wayz ..de azz faltz gonna cozt mor
then a keg oh ale wooda 17 yeerz ago 🍺🐄🐑‼️😺
Those are funny! The answer to that last one is Blue.
catladymac said…
"If it takes a hen-and-a-half a day-and-a--half to lay an egg-and-a-half, how long does it take a rooster sitting on a brass door knob to lay a hardware store?" One of my Dad's favorite posers.
Maebeme said…
Very funny!
I no longer do math without a calculator. :p
John Bellen said…
Anything I made in shop or art classes tended to be destroyed one way or another. The cat is just being honest about it...
Rian said…
Pottery one is great! As for math, I didn't care for it in school... but now realize how important it is - and think that teachers should find 'a better way' to impart this to students.
meowmeowmans said…
These all made me laugh. Especially the first one!
Reading these on a Monday morning. Thanks for the smile!
Katie Isabella said…
I LOVED these cartoons and the math one...when were you in my grade alongside me??? PERFECT representation of when it seems like when we get those problem-type questions. Always hated them.