Mancat Monday: Nice to meet you, Jasper!

I met Jasper at Lake Ontario Park yesterday, a gloriously sunny morning for a change.


He's a two-year old barn "adoptee," and his humans trained him to harness when he was a kitten. Don't be fooled by his intense expression; he was the sweetest boy, came trotting right over to say hi as soon as I stopped.


I couldn't get a good pic of him because he really wouldn't hold still long enough, between rubbing against my legs and being eager to explore. He was totally chill about all the dogs being walked (the sunshine brought everyone out!)

Seeing him totally made my day!

Comments

He is a handsome and friendly looking boy.
I have yet to meet a kitty on a leash. He is very handsome and how lovely that you got some sunshine and a few furs on your walk. I have a friend who has a neighbor cat that walks on a leash. No where near me. And she has been in the large box stores and seen a cat or 2 in netted cat strollers.
John Bellen said…
An expression as sinister as my Moxy's - but he sounds just as good-natured.
My Mind's Eye said…
Jasper is a real show stopper...handsome and friendly.
So happy you met I know you were honored to have him rub your legs...
Hugs cecilia
Such a sweet looking guy!
meowmeowmans said…
Jasper made us smile real big. We can only imagine how delightful it was to meet him in person! Glad you're getting some sun to enjoy, Kim. :)
Maebeme said…
Handsome boy! In the first photo it looks like Jasper was on a mission. :)
Jasper is adorable. Warm greetings from Montreal.
Juno said…
Jasper, you're so handsome! Juno xo
I'm twitterpated with Jasper :) ♥
Gee! Jasper is a mighty fine looking cat :)
Purrs Winnie