The second one reminded me of my first cat Tonya, a boy by the way and me too young to know. He loved to leave dead mice and dead snakes on the back stoop. My father would have to make my mother remove them if he was on his way out. Afraid of even dead snakes, lol. That forsythia really is full. We had them all bloom around here, but for some reason, they seemed thin on flowers this year. Hope the work day goes smooth and then on to relaxing this weekend. We have off and on storms coming so I'm getting in a few walks only. Lynn and Precious XX
Kim, MOL MOL MOL the funnies made me giggle. I thoroughly enjoyed you flowers. The blooms in the first photo are just lovely. thank you for your sweet comment on my header. I use Pizap backgrounds all very pretty I add some purrsonal touches. Hugs Cecilia
I need to let mackerull’s feet run across the ipad next time I need a password, ran out of ideas at password 3500 😺🐾‼️ thanx for sharin the flowers snaps, lot of hesitation here still as to what wants to bloom 🌿🌸🦋💙
Hmm, that's a great idea for passwords, though I suspect I'd never remember them. The flowers are all so lovely! I expect we'll see more flowers in the next couple of weeks.
All my passwords are made up gibberish, like "korsabadbib". Yet the computer thinks someone will guess it without a number of non-letter character... Plants are blooming here, too! My back lawn's trees are bringing out their leaves, and I smell blossoming bushes. Very nice.
What gorgeous flowers, Kim. And that last funny by Off the Mark is TRUE as anything ever was! My silverware have been trapped like that plenty of times through the years!
Comments
MOL MOL MOL the funnies made me giggle.
I thoroughly enjoyed you flowers. The blooms in the first photo are just lovely.
thank you for your sweet comment on my header. I use Pizap
backgrounds all very pretty I add some purrsonal touches.
Hugs Cecilia
The flowers are all so lovely! I expect we'll see more flowers in the next couple of weeks.