Friday Friends

I don't know who this little one is, or even if they're a girl or boy. (Have I posted pics of this tuxie before? 🤔)

S/he wouldn't let me get close, but when I crouched down and started chatting, s/he hung around, at a safe distance. 

What a cutie! I hope this one has a home! (I would guess yes.) 




Comments

Poppy Q said…
How cute. I love chatting to the neighborhood cats too.
Awwww...beautiful cat, Kea. I love cats 🐈 and also talk to them when I see them. I say "hi" when I see birds 🐦 dogs 🐕 and squirrels as well.
How sweet it is posing. I don't remember seeing a tuxie from you before. Of course, does this mean another mouth to feed,lol. George and Jake may not like that. We got another inch of rain yesterday. Last year this time we were in a drought. Now the north wind has arrived at 30 MPH and it is only 57 this morn. Wow, August is really coming in weird. Lynn and Precious XX
Zoolatry said…
All dressed up and ready to go ... where? Handsome? Or pretty? Either works, hello kitty, bye bye kitty!
What a cutie! Love the white tip on the tail.
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim what a beautiful s/he tuxie. WOW the fur is glistening and
such bright eyes. S/he must have a home
Happy Friday
Hugs Cecilia
John Bellen said…
She looks in good condition, so she may have a human family.
kitteh…pleez due knot stix yur tongue out at mizzuz kim….her houz haz grate treetz N stufff…ya wanna bee poe lite 😸‼️🐟N we lovez R tuxiez heer in TT…🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤
The Island Cats said…
What a cute kitty! S/he has a tail light like me! ~Murphy
pilch92 said…
Such a cute kitty.
What a cutie! She is "flirting" with you :)
That visitor is totally adorable!
Maebeme said…
Definitely a cutie! But I suspect s/he has been frightened off by others at some point. Hopefully they have a good home nearby.
It looks a lot like on of our ferals
Rian said…
She is definitely a good looking cat. I 'doubt' that she's feral.
meowmeowmans said…
So cute! That kitty sure looks to be in good shape. We, too, hope he/she has a home of his/her own.
The J-Cats said…
What a lovely little tuxie! Yes, Mummy also likes talking to the Neighbourhood Cats. Effurry time She goes on one of her walks (like the doctor ordered), She meets strange kitties and talks to them.
That is a pretty cat. It looks like she was talking back to you in the last photo.
Smudge said…
What a cutie, indeed. And just look at that little tongue!
Ms. ~K said…
Have you been able to make any progress with the gorgeous kitty!