Friday Friends

One "friend" from my early morning walk today. She was very friendly, all over me. No collar, but she has a home near our complex. I was concerned she'd follow me across the street, but fortunately she stayed put.

A sweetie!


And for a smile...This is me!



One last smile:


Have a lovely day!

Comments

What a sweet calico kitty. Rode my bike this morn while a bit cool and had a young kitty rub all over my legs when I stopped. 1/2 hour later I wondered if it was covered in poison ivy oil! Took my water bottle and a paper towel I carry, and washed best I could till I got home, lol. Precious appreciated the bottom cartoon as the vet always declares her a-beast (obese). Have a good weekend. Lynn and Precious XX
The cat 🐈 is gorgeous. Thank you 😊 so much for sharing these smiles today.
My Mind's Eye said…
KIM KIM what a lovley little Calico friend. Happy she has a home.
It is an imPAWtant job to keep the cook happy while cooking...love that quote. Subtitles MOL MOL and the last one was a surprise
Obese
Hugs and thanks for the funnies
Cecilia
wavez two ewe gorgeouz callie coe…and me and de gurlz crackin UP…
BEEST 😸😸😸😸😸‼️
Such a cutie girl and good funnies too!
That is a very sweet kitty. Ivor is going to kill me for sharing this, but the last funny reminded me when he had to see a heart consultant. He told Ivor he was obese and he came home and told me he said he was obscene!
Kea said…
OMC, that cracked me up!!! 😆
Cat Lover said…
Kim, the calico girl is adorable! Love the funnies!❤️
messymimi said…
Your calico friend is a cutie, and may be street wise enough to stay out of trouble.

Thanks for the funnies.
John Bellen said…
When it comes to cooking, I am in charge of passing simple things, such as salt and pepper. Maybe just salt.
ZOOLATRY said…
Great toons. June has her annual vet this week; KNOW that she'll be scolded for being a "beast" and I'll be reprimanded as well.
Maebeme said…
The calico is a lovely cat. I do wish her pawrents would keep her indoors.
I think at some point, all of us get tired of cooking. I don't mind the cooking as much, it's the planning that tires me out. Oh, and the cleaning up too.
I have a flashing neon sign on my forehead that tells pretty much everyone what I'm thinking. Sometimes it's a curse, sometimes it is a blessing.
meowmeowmans said…
That calico friend sure is pretty. How nice to know she's a sweetheart, too. :)

That second meme especially cracked me up!
What a sweet calico ♥ And thanks for the funnies!! Made me giggle.
Ms. ~K said…
Beautiful Calico kitty! Enjoyed the funnies❣️😹😻 Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali
The J-Cats said…
What a sweet little calico kitty. That reminds me - I must put out some food for CalliCallou and her friends (two more turned up last night).