Happy Friday with a few more vacation pics

Happy Friday, all. Friday still means something when you work weekdays!
 
I thought I'd best post a few more vacation pics before Christmas rolls around. Ha. I still haven't even downloaded the ones I took with my camera; these are all cellphone snaps. The usual spots when I'm away!
 
Below: The lighthouse at Presqu'ile Provincial Park, plus a fuzzy caterpillar that can cause a rash if you touch it with bare hands (we didn't).
 


 
Pumpkins at Rutherford's, in Colborne.
 

 
Below (five): In Orono and area for the drive and antiquing. We stopped in the town's park which mercifully had open (and clean!) washrooms. LOL. 


That antique store had multiple levels and rooms; it was vast. I went into "blur" mode pretty quickly!


 
Below: My friends' neighbour's cat, who comes for treats and cuddles. (MeMe? Mimi? He's a "he", but I don't know how they spell his name. "Mimi" conjures a stereotypical old-time French maid to me. LOL. However they spell his name, he's a gorgeous boy!)

It wouldn't be a fall visit without driving up to the Codrington area for the hills and the sheep! (Cows too, of course!)



 
 
Finally, walking along the Lilac Trail in Warkworth. I would LOVE to own the property that runs down to this stream (last pic, the property is on the left); it's one of my all-time favourite spots!
 




 Thanks for stopping by and coming along on my "regular" fall jaunts!

Comments

Katie Isabella said…
I LOVE antiquing! I wish I could go along with you! Thing is, if you aren't cautious, you'll spend all of your money-- and where would you put everything! At least those are my thoughts while enjoying my walking about.
Wow, what a massive hive of mud daubers. Love it. These photos are so very fun to see. All the warty pumpkins, how funny. Wonder if they need Dr. Scholl's Freeze it Off, lol. The sunny days looked great. And I am not ready to think of Christmas. I am not ready to think a month ahead to our Thanksgiving. Now, come January, I'll be ready to jump right ahead of the line to Easter, lol. You took great photos with the phone. Lynn and Precious XX
I love antiques. Your photos are gorgeous! Mimi is beautiful!
The photos are lovely, and the Fall colours are beautiful. Mimi is a handsome boy.
sum funkee went down in trout towne two day, N de gurl sayz de fotoz be pawz
up pawsum. and itz nice ta see them all….nice way ta end de day..🧡🤎💛
Those are all wonderful photos and that's some antique shop. MeMe Mimi is a gorgeous kitty!
John Bellen said…
Beautiful countryside. When I saw the interior of the antique shop, my eye was immediately drawn to the books. That's where I'd go. I think I'd love to live in a lighthouse. I once saw an ad for a job 'light housekeeping'; I was briefly excited.
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim OMCs OMCs what a beautiful series of vacation photos. I am a huge fan of light houses and RED roof and of course lovely blue skies. Thankful I don't pick up fuzzy caterpillars.
MeMe is a most handsome ginger boy
Thank you for taking and sharing all the photos.
Hugs cecilia
messymimi said…
I wouldn't want to come back from that vacation, either!
meowmeowmans said…
Ooh. I think we'd just decide to stay on that vacation forever, Kim. Thank you for sharing these amazing photos!
The J-Cats said…
I would hate for such a vacation to end. Lovely pictures - a beautiful kitty, stunning landscapes. I have never seen a warty pumpkin before!
I love the lighthouse and Mimi :) I didn't know that toxic caterpillars even exited-yikes! It is hard returning to work after time off. Hope the transition goes smoothly.
Ms. ~K said…
What lovely photos, and kitty is adorable! We have those terrible caterpillars here too, but we leave them alone! Our favorite antiques are Mom & Dad!😹😹😹 Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali