Sunday Selfie: Macadamia

Five year old Macadamia earlier this morning, outside my favourite downtown café.


Isn't she gorgeous?! Very friendly too. 😍

Stay safe and as sane as possible, everyone. ❤️🙏

Comments

malamute ??? she's a gorgeous pup !!! ☺☺♥♥
Now there is one huge powder puff! Did she require a payment from you to get in or out of the cafe? Too cold to think today, lol.
Lynn and Precious XX
Maebeme said…
She's gorgeous, though I do wonder how often she needs a bath, especially in the spring!
Such a pretty pup and she looks so good in that red harness!
Poppy Q said…
What a gorgeous sweet girl.
She is indeed gorgeous! I want to hug her! What a beautiful dog!
The Island Cats said…
We bet that coat of hers keeps her very warm!
meowmeowmans said…
Aww, we love that Macadamia is as sweet as she is beautiful. Hugs!
Such a pretty girl. I can see the intelligence there, and I am sure such a loyal companion, too.
ERin
My Mind's Eye said…
Macadamia and her name are equally gorgeous. I am always ver curious about origins of names of people, pets, streets, towns etc.
Thank you for sharing such a sweet selfie
Speaking of names everyone seemed interested in the name 'Sanitary Fish Market'. I never thought to questioned it since I've been going there since I was a child..
I looked up the origin today and will post tomorrow.
Hugs cecilia
Zoolatry said…
She looks similar to my son/daughter-in-laws two Samoyed's ... though more slender. Many question them as they live in Florida and these are traditionally Russian sled/snow dogs ... but they do well/find in the climate and like Macadamia here are gorgeous, friendly ... and surprisingly: sort of self cleaning, stay sparkling white and easy to care for.
Cat Lover said…
Kim, Macadamia is gorgeous! What a sweetheart.
messymimi said…
Wow, I'd enjoy meeting Macadamia.
The J-Cats said…
Oh, she is such a beauty!
Katie Isabella said…
She is truly a beautiful girl. I love her name. I wonder what breed she is? I suspect she is a breed as opposed to a Heinz 57! :-)