Wishing everyone the happiest New Year!

Happy New Year! Above all else, my wish for you is good health in body, mind, and spirit. May every blessing flow to you from that, and may compassion, kindness, and tolerance to All Beings be yours to both give and receive in 2026.



Peace. 

Comments

Happy New Year. I ❤️ love the cats 🐈 in the first illustration.
A happy, and enriched in all ways 2026. My all acts of kindness be karma filled, and may good karma ripen for you all.
ERin
Kim, Precious and I wish you a very happy new year. May 2026 bring you nothing but peace and stability. Good health and good friends. Lynn and Precious XX ❤️
John Bellen said…
Happy new year, Kim. I hope this one brings peace and contentment for you. And maybe a doorway to an alternate universe, just in case it's needed.
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim what wonderful gentle goals for the New Year and best of all we all have the ability to accomplish them.
Hugs and Happy New Year
Cecilia
meowmeowmans said…
What lovely wishes for the New Year, Kim. We wish the same things for you! Thank you for being our friend. We appreciate you! XO
Maebeme said…
Happy New Year Kim! All the best in 2026.
Happy New Year from all of us!
Happy New Year! Those are lovely goals.
pilch92 said…
Happy New Year! XO
messymimi said…
I pray you have a blessed and beautiful 2026!
Poppy Q said…
Hapoy New Year Kim. I hope 2026 brings you all the good things xxx
The J-Cats said…
Such a beautiful New year's card with all the kitties. And We love the gentle New Year's goals, too - each and every one of them.,
Ms. ~K said…
Wonderful goals for new year! I saved the picture to remind myself! The kitty picture is lovely! ❤️ Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali