Feline Friday with Jake and George

The two neighbourhood mooches! (Both have homes.)
 
George yesterday morning, disappointed that he didn't get a second round of treats before I popped out for a quick errand. (Don't feel sorry for him, he got a second round late in the afternoon. Besides, does he even look like he needs more?)
 
 
Jake this morning.
 
 
Happy Friday, all. For those of us still working, it's "Fri-yay!"

Comments

Katie Isabella said…
I am SO glad they come to see you. Do you get to love on them too...hold and snuggle for a few minutes? (in between treats, of course)
My Mind's Eye said…
Kim I know all the female felines are swooning at Jake and George you must handsome neighbors.
Hugs Cecilia
doodz….leeve a note for K….
deer treet ladee…thankz for thoz tasteez…purrhapz we could get sum seered
salmon….juzt sayin
😸‼️💚🐾 jake N george
George definitely has a scowl on his furry face. A 2nd helping would probably eliminate the look of disapproval. He's got the same lovely hangin' belly that some one here does. And I am glad to say, it's not me, lol. Precious is giving me the eye right now for her 2 PM treat. Jake looks like he's chewing on something good. Get thru this work day and look forward to a pleasant weather weekend. We have good weather ahead for the next 5 days. Cool morns and sunny days. Waited long enough for it. Lynn and Precious XX
John Bellen said…
No, George is doing well with the number of treats he's getting. But I like to see a cat a little on the heavy side, as they lose weight so fast when they are sick. Those extra pounds are preventative medicine. (So Josie used to tell me.)
Rian said…
Sometimes neighborhood or feral cats feel 'entitled' (think that's the right word). I know our 2 daily ferals do... they come back and back for more treats or food and look in the window like, "well, I'm here.." and we give it, don't we? ; )
pilch92 said…
Such handsome boys.
Those two boys sure are adorable!
meowmeowmans said…
What a treat to see both George and Jake! It's clear they know where to come for love (and snacks). :)

Still working, still celebrating Fri-yays!
The J-Cats said…
George and Jake are furry handsome mancats. As for whether they need more treats - the whole point of treats is that they are not "needed". They are just that little bit extra. Which, of course, is effurry kitty's COD-given right (mol)...
Maebeme said…
I'm glad you still get your cat fix via the neighbourhood cats. They both appear to be well cared for, but they've clearly figured out who has the best treats. :)
Sadia Jabeen said…
This is such a perfectly captured little slice of neighborhood life! 😄🐾 George’s “deeply offended but still thriving” expression is absolutely priceless. I love the humor in calling them mooches while also clearly spoiling them—classic cat logic at work. And honestly, that second-round-of-treats update feels very necessary for maintaining household peace! 😸✨👏
https://nanajee.com/2025/07/16/lisbon-travel-guide-discover-portugals-most-charming-city/