Happy Friday! What, I Have To Work?
Sunshine today, hallelujah. Before our expected snowstorm tomorrow and subsequent days of grey and gloom and more snow. Mind you, along with the sunshine comes a -24C windchill.
Oh, and actually I have been reasonably productive this morning, here at the office.
No weekend plans other than the usual errands, housework, snow shovelling, etc. I hope someone out there in cyber-land has something more interesting on their agenda!
So I'll wish everyone a wonderful day and weekend and leave you with a few snapshots from early January 2007, our first snowfall of that winter, I believe. Snapped on campus, around our old building.
Oh, and actually I have been reasonably productive this morning, here at the office.
No weekend plans other than the usual errands, housework, snow shovelling, etc. I hope someone out there in cyber-land has something more interesting on their agenda!
So I'll wish everyone a wonderful day and weekend and leave you with a few snapshots from early January 2007, our first snowfall of that winter, I believe. Snapped on campus, around our old building.
Snapped from the third floor corridor window.
Behind our former building, before the parking lot was moved and the trees cut down. (New trees planted afterward, though.)
And one bonus photo, scanned from today's cat-of-the-day calendar image. I bought the calendar, by Workman Publishing, last weekend at Chapters, 50% off. They have terrific calendars, though it's been two or three years since I've had their cat calendar.







Comments
Many thanks for the birthday wishes for Bruce.
Please take care snow shovelling and walking about in such weather!! I hope you don your michelin man's mistress outfit!!!!
I never have anything interesting for the weekend - I just like to slob about and be all slobby!! LOL!!
These pics btw are terrific!! The tree shots are brilliant!!! They're so chrismassy - like they've grown a new set of snowy leaves!!! I like how the light reflects off the branches in the first pic! You make your workplace look like a magical Winter Wonderland! Look there's Santa trudging on the snow in the third pic!!!!!
I'm glad new trees were planted!!
Take extra special care please!
x
A friend of mine always gets the cat of the day and is telling us how cute this cat or that cat was.
Hope you have a Grand weekend,
Just gorgeous to look at, but -24 windchill----YIKES!
We are going to be in the 70's by Monday and then a front comes in and it will go back down again.