Last of the Mahone Bay Pics (Finally, You Say)

Just a few harbour shots, i.e. fog and water.  :-)
 New waterfront condos. Wonder how much they go for.
The famous three churches, though you can hardly see the one on the far right. I have no idea why they're famous, would have to Google and look that up and I'm too lazy. I just know that every postcard of Mahone Bay features those three churches. I'm assuming one's Anglican, one's Catholic and one's....? Well, that's my guess, at any rate.
I liked the patterns in the sand. I should have put borders around the images, but again, was too lazy. There's a theme here...




 At least it wasn't a windy day.
Say 'bye to Mahone Bay! Next up will be a few downtown Halifax shots, by Piers 20 - 23, the area where immigrants used to land and cruise ships now dock. Pier 21 is a museum, but we didn't tour it, just walked around a bit outside.

Universal Blessings, Light and Mercy to All Beings.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for the mini-getaway...*sigh*
Old Kitty said…
Anglican, Lutheran and United!! I googled the three churches! Seems to have been built because the first one was too small, the second one embraced more faiths and the third one just felt like being there! I think that was the gist! Yay!!

I LOVE the patterns on the sand!!!

Nice condos! At least they don't blight the surroundings too much!

Yay for gorgeous grey Mahone Bay and their most amazing architecture!!! Take care
x
Kea said…
Well, now I know the reason for the churches. :-)

I do know the yellow burned some years back--since I've been living in Ontario--and was rebuilt. Okay, Mom told me that when I was visiting, but it rang a bell, a vague one. :-P