Christmas Lights Lesson for the Day
Just because you buy a set of indoor lights, the exact style as your existing ones, and supposedly the same "warm white" colour, does not mean they will be the same colour when, after three tries, you get them arranged on the tree and plug them in. In fact, the new "warm white" colour can be quite different from the older "warm white" colour.
And one more note: Just don't even attempt this without copious quantities of alcohol or chocolate--neither of which I have on hand.
*Headdesk*
Okay, this is turning into an all-day process....
******
BTW, last night the doorbell rang--twice--around 7PM. I thought I'd have a heart attack, my heart was pounding so loudly in my chest, because I couldn't think who else it would be except the unstable neighbour coming to rant about something else.
I didn't answer the door.
As it turned out, it was another neighbour who wanted to borrow my driveway for a few hours. I know this because later in the evening, as I was closing my bedroom blind, I noticed a vehicle parked in my spot. Fine by me--I had said to him a few years ago it was no problem at all, just to ask in case I needed the driveway myself (rare).
I can't tell you what a huge relief it was that it was something innocuous!
It just illustrates for me how tense I am, expecting the other shoe to drop, as it were.
Comments
Actually, I wouldn't even have to, all they'd have to do is a search on Canada's white pages site--search by address. That's how I got their last name, to Google to see if anything nasty came up (nope).
Oh lovely Kim! What are your neighbours doing to you!??!?! :-( They seriously must go somewhere else now.
Take care
x
I hope you are able to have some peace in your home soon.
I love your illustration header! That is so cool!
Ugh, I'm so sorry that your neighbors are so awful. I totally understand how that just can ruin the peace of your home.
I think a chocolate run is in serious order!!
xo Catherine