Getting the hang of this (maybe) and yes and yes
First, to answer The Furries: Yes, we can be called repeatedly for jury selection, which might or might not lead to actual jury duty. I appreciate your perspective...but I still don't want to serve.
And to Bellen: Yes, I was called for selection last September, but Dad was arriving that week from Vancouver and so they deferred it to the spring. Well, it's spring, at least by the calendar! I have a feeling this will be for the "big and very long" trial from the fall, which they probably held over for some reason. I do remember your suggestion, as well as others made, and might have to put one or more of them to good use. :-P
***
As for getting the hang of this, I mean the Picture Window template.
I've been trying to resize free desktop wallpaper images to fit, but it's hard because monitors can vary so widely in size. Blogger's suggestion is to use an image that's 1800x1600 or larger, but I'm trying 1800 pixels wide with a smaller height (1800x1600 is hard to come by). I think the trick is to make sure the box that says "scroll with page" is UNchecked, otherwise the background repeats and looks like crap.
This Easter image looks okay on my work monitor, but if you're seeing something "off" about it, please let me know. Much appreciated!
Comments
Good luck with the jury thing. Maybe if you start muttering to yourself under your breath and yelling at the guy next to you every once in a while will ensure you don't get chosen. :)