Semi-Wordless Wednesday with the Boys

What has caught their attention?  :-)

 
 
 
Have a great day, everyone. I guess 9:39 AM is too early for a glass of wine (at work)....but thank the gods, not for chocolate!

Peace.

Comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Enjoy the chocolate! MOL
Anonymous said…
You deserve that chocolate. Indeed, thank the chocolate gods! ❤
Anonymous said…
You deserve that chocolate. Indeed, thank the chocolate gods! ❤
Angel Simba said…
Where did that birdie go?
you kill me and they are too precious!
meowmeowmans said…
Woohoo! Bird TV is a great start to the day. :)

Nothing wrong with chocolate in the morning. It has milk in it. Right? ;)
John Bellen said…
It looks like spring has arrived.
Cat Lover said…
I don't think I could get thru the day without a little bit of chocolate!
Poppy Q said…
Glad to see the boys are getting outside and seeing a bit of bird action.

Kim - I have had a very similar hip/leg pain, that has taken months to finally ease. I just found that when I had a good day I could go for a walk, but if it was painful, I rested it and tried gentle stretches and pain relief. Finally it has settled, but boy it was tough for a while. I hope yours comes right soon too.

Julie Q
Annie Bear said…
Oh, they spy a tantalizing bird! Fun!

Yes, sometimes it's great being an adult. We can eat whatever we want when we want. Namely, chocolate!