Tuesday Tussle

From Sunday, after I got home. Apparently the sunshine made the boys feel like a good tussle session or two. Apologies for the poor quality of the pics; I just grabbed the closest camera at hand, which was the little Nikon p&s. It's even worse for indoor shots than my other cameras! (Snapping into the sun didn't help, either.) Most of the pics were too blurry to save, only these were somewhat salvageable.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They tussled twice, then gave up to nap.  :-)

Peace.

Comments

Cat Lover said…
Great photos Kim! The sunshine must have made them full of beans.
Have a good day!
Kea said…
Sometimes sunshine makes ME feel full of beans too. :-D
John Bellen said…
I love seeing the boys active like that. I notice they stuck to the sunbeam for most of their row. They like the warmth of the sun even when tusslin'...
doodz...nothin like a grate wrasslin match... in de houz ...in de hall... in de sun .... when ya canna get out two de gardin :)♥♥♥☺☺☺
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Oh they are adorable watching them playfully tussling!!
SuziQCat said…
Nice to see a tussle every now and then! Great sun puddle too
Tussling in a sun puddle is an excellent way to stay warm!
Katie Isabella said…
I LOVE the tussles and missed them.
Anonymous said…
I love this! Great shots! They are so adorable. Hugs.
Saku said…
Their tussles make me smile! Around here the tussles aren't very friendly and sometimes the fur literally flies.
Poppy Q said…
Must be nice to have a buddy to wrestle with.
I always have wished that Cody had another mancat to tussle with, he only has Dakota lol
meowmeowmans said…
Oh, we love a good tussle, and Nicki and Derry do it so well! :)
Nothing like a sunbeam for a bit of a wrestle =)