This winter thing is getting really old, guys
The view last Friday, waiting for the bus home.
The boys' view last Friday, after work!
What's a kitty to do but a bit of personal hygiene and have a nap?
Some kitties even skip the personal hygiene part, go straight for the nap.
Saturday AM brought a great kitty TV show. (Tabbies, don't look!)
The boys certainly were looking!
Saturday afternoon they ventured outside.
It was a streeetttccchhhh to the tiny bare spot!
Nicki had to stick a paw in the snow, unfortunately.
More kitty TV on Saturday afternoon.
Sunday brought more of the same:
The only thing to do, with winter still entrenched, is to go back to sleep!
We're slated to get another 10 or so centimeters starting tonight and through Wednesday. Nothing like the storms blowing through the east coast, I realize, but still far more than any of us wants in mid-March.
However, we've had the time change ("spring ahead"), so winter's days are numbered. Or so I keep telling myself. :-)
I'll leave you with a cute cartoon. The cartoonist was a guest on "The Goods" the other day (Canadian talk show).
Peace.

Comments
we wood like ta zooooooooooooom past winter two; but we canna figure
out how; if we due; we can tell ya....lookin good two day guyz !! N joy yur
snoozez ! :) ♥♥
Tuesday evening another storm coming.
More snow and wind.
Spring cannot come fast enough!(next week, we hope)
Enjoy the warmth inside kitties.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
I have to say they both look pretty content and happy. Of course, they're not the ones that have to go out in it every day like their human. However, they venture out in it much more than Pierrot. He always squawks to be let out and then quickly changes his mind. :)
I did not notice any snow drops peeking through the snow...that is always a sign for me that spring is on it's way.
That cartoon... =)
Paw up for you & your fameowly
🐾🐾
Send us some heat, Mr Puddy! We need it!
We hope you're all well too, we haven't see a blog post from you in a long time!
I can’t believe you will be receiving more snow. It looks like our skies will be, if not clear, then without precipitation for a while. The temperatures will not be high, but will be above freezing. I do like the first photograph you’ve displayed. The snow and the grey overcast are the perfect image of winter for me - though it would be better if it had been taken just before Christmas, and not a week before spring…
I just had a quick peek back at my March 2017 pics and see we got 28 cm of snow last March 15, so I don't feel so badly that winter still is hanging on. Seems it did last year too!
Sure hope you don't get the 10 cm or that it melts quickly. Have a good rest of the week!
Eileen
Take care; have a good rest-of-week.
Hugs!