Dearest Kim, Is this an outside kitty in your neighborhood? Or one of your previous kitties...? Ours love to roll on our driveway and it looks like Finn does so too. Hugs, Mariette
Finn has a home, he and many other cats here roam freely. I hadn't seen him in a while, he probably was hunkered down inside through much of the cold weather.
What a lovely Rollie Pollie he is. Glad to see that you had some sunshine your way for a while. We did yesterday and it was just lovely. Now the rain is expected back and then the cold. I was able to take down my bird feeders and sitting in the sunshine and scrub them yesterday. I only feed in the winter and even though we have cool weather still coming they must fly off.
Comments
Is this an outside kitty in your neighborhood?
Or one of your previous kitties...?
Ours love to roll on our driveway and it looks like Finn does so too.
Hugs,
Mariette
iz ya on yur way ta see derry !!:)
:)